List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else call BS on Continental tyres test drivers driving the equivalent of around the world 500 times? That’s over 20 million kms travelled! Fact check required on that.

PS: this will only make sense to Trade Radio listeners. lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Thats perfect.

Anyone else call BS on Continental tyres test drivers driving the equivalent of around the world 500 times? That’s over 20 million kms travelled! Fact check required on that.

PS: this will only make sense to Trade Radio listeners. lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I call BS. Once you drive into the sea your car would be ****ed after 50m or so

They’ll probably replace him with Cooney though
In fairness to Cooney you have to respect the way he can waffle for days on end, without actually ever saying anything.

Reminds of that Cat in the Hat quote "Well, sure, he can talk. But is he saying anything? No, not really."

Edit: Fully aware I have just outlined the entire premise of Trade Radio here 😂

Imagine being a Richmond supporter. As much as you'd be basking in your 17, 19 & 20 glory, what an absolute shit show. Graham on the way out now as well.

I get they'll be excited by their draft haul this year and rightfully so but you wouldn't go into next year with much hope of winning ANY games.
I’d still take those Flags with a dip for a bit afterwards.

Look at Hawks. I reckon be around the mark in next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. He fits a definite need. Movement from defence was a big weakness once Nick was moved to the middle. We solved it by moving Josh back there, but he's better on the wing. Houston with his greater size is an even better half back than Josh or Nick and a clear upgrade on Noble.

The other positive I see: if we land Houston then we clearly have Perryman pegged as a mid not a half back. I like that a lot. Addressing another weakness.
He is rated 'elite' in metres gained and tackles.
Also kicked 7 goals this year, to go along with 9 goals in each of the previous 2 years.

It's hard to pass on him and the fact that he wasn't AA 4 or 5 years ago. He is a 27 yr old who is a 2023 and 2024 AA. I think that's what is getting missed.

But if we end up with pick 13 and 23, I wouldn't be too fussed. It means we just wont be as good over the next 3 or 4 years as we could be.

That’s fair enough if Coll feels like that, but then we are trading 13 to Carlton and you aren’t getting Houston
What are you, 12? You do understand that your Big Footy hissy fit has no bearing on trade negotiations, right?

They see Perryman playing a variety of roles.
We do love the word "versatile."

Tbh I don't why it's so difficult to just get us, Port and GC all into a room and hammer out the Noble, Richards, Houston, Lukosius trades together.

I suspect it will happen but there's a slight chance Rioli happens first or even Soldo to the Saints, just so all the ducks (picks) are in a row first.

We’re already overpaying for a HB flanker in Rioli, we certainly don’t need to overpay for two. If we don’t get Noble we’ll be fine.

And you absolutely do not get Houston without us so we actually do have leverage here.

craig cameron is a person that should be of interest to you.

here he is, 25 secs in, he mentions something of import that you might also find noteworthy!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back