List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The more stuff like this happens the more likely Carlton's offer to Houston isn't likely to increase. In fact it's probably more likely to be decreased or withdrawn altogether.
They aren’t having a lot of luck clearing cap off their books!

Cal Twomey just said he expects the 3 way trade between GC, Port and Pies to get done.

North and Blues haven’t given up hope though.
If the club starts tweeting "cryptic" rocket emojis I'm going to run through my workplace high fiving whoever I see.

Trading future firsts isn't the problem if its for stars. Trading future firsts for average return is bad.

Treloar = Great. Houston = Elite.
Schultz = Average, 2x 2nd rounders = Bad, Beams = Disaster
Shakes head. Every post is about the Schultz trade.

Cal Twomey just said he expects the 3 way trade between GC, Port and Pies to get done.

North and Blues haven’t given up hope though.
giphy.webp

What's being missed with this one is that Richmond are holding a heap of points carrying picks that they're not going to use and are ideal for Lombard. They'll probably go GCs way.

6 must be traded and 6 for Rioli and enough points for Lombard might be a touch over but it's a pretty reasonable price, if that's how it pans out. Richmond are asking for more, but everyone asks for more to start with. And they might get it, as GC will still be getting a ridiculous steal. They'll be turning 6 into a player likely to be drafted around 6 and Rioli.
Why must they trade 6?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back