List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll die on the hill that if we pick up Hayes and can get his body right, he'll be seen as a genius pick up by the end of 2025
I think it's a pretty low risk (very low risk tbh), decent reward move. A viable alternative to Cox would be handy.

Sounds like he expects it to eventually get done. I doubt it happens this week although I’m pretty happy to be proven wrong on that.

Okay Thanks.

Yeah I am not expecting any Trade to be done on this until next Tuesday at the Earlist

Apparently Noble's manager said on SEN that there'd been "good discussions" about the trade.
Lucas also said it may take until the last day or hour of the trade period. The AFL/media have to keep generating clicks somehow and all they have currently is Houston.

Lucas also said it may take until the last day or hour of the trade period. The AFL/media have to keep generating clicks somehow and all they have currently is Houston.

Let's be real

This entire trade period is a scam lol

It's literally a bunch of phone calls back and forth. Phone calls don't take 7 hours a day for like 12 days

This is all for advertising dollars for the radio stations and Foxtel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a joke. It goes for 10 days just to fill that fat campaigner Hutchy's pockets. It should start Monday 9am and be done by Friday 5pm.

It should start on the Monday and end the next day

If these guys can’t make a bunch of phone calls in 14 hours worth of time there’s something seriously wrong

Let's be real

This entire trade period is a scam lol

It's literally a bunch of phone calls back and forth. Phone calls don't take 7 hours a day for like 12 days

This is all for advertising dollars for the radio stations and Foxtel
They don't even hide it on deadline day when all the trades literally drop at prime time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back