List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm bookmarking this page, because I want to see how many more pages will have been posted when I get up tomorrow morning.
It's like reading a book that never ends.
I've been feeling the same way lol. I've been reading through and every so often there's a hundred or so new pages. :p

All this trade haggling makes FA that much better , no headaches of having to deal with insecure list managers. Throw the kitchen sink at LDU, fly should consider writing him weekly letters if that's what it takes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not forget his preferred destination originally was Melbourne before they sh*t the bed.

If Carlton were prepared to offer up pick 12 we might be out of the running also.

If I have one criticism of us it's why weren't we all over him before Melbourne got their hooks in originally?

More dumb luck on our part, than awesome talent ID and power of persuasion.

Still, who isn't happy to be kissed on the d*ck?

Let's not forget his preferred destination originally was Melbourne before they sh*t the bed.

If Carlton were prepared to offer up pick 12 we might be out of the running also.

If I have one criticism of us it's why weren't we all over him before Melbourne got their hooks in originally?

Spot On - Not Done until it's Done

I think originally we came into this trade period with no draft capital.

Then John Noble and Richards happened and we suddenly had a couple of pieces that interested both GC/Port.

Ok they aren't coping well at all. :tearsofjoy:

They still think they'll get pick 13 then want to split it for 2 other picks. Another person says he definitely doesn't want to go to us. So yeah great reading.

Person?

These are nothing but bacteria, akin to microscopic cockroaches, sustained solely by a diet of Visy brown paper bags and the regular stench of disappointment.

That stat is a bit misleading. Reef played 9 games, 3 as the sub, 100% of the time as a forward. In his sub games he kicked 1,1,0.

For perspective, Krueger averaged 1.2 goals this year in 7 games, one of which he was subbed out at quarter time.

Not sure how’s it’s misleading. One of Reef’s games was 10%tog. Just crunched the numbers and it was 1.44 goals in an average of 54.3%tog (more than I thought it’d be). Kreuger was 1.17 goals and averaged 62.7 in 6 games but he did spend time in the ruck. To put the McInnes return into context, only McStay and Mihocek at Collingwood averaged more goals per game than McInnes who is ranked =49th in the league, = with Dylan Moore who averaged nearly 87%tog.

How about this:

Port Give: Houston, and their Future 1st.
Port Get: Pick 13, Richards and Lukosius

Suns Give: Pick 13, Pick 23 and Lukosius
Suns Get: Noble, Pies Future 1st and Port's Future 1st

Pies Give: Noble, Richards, Pick 36 and our Future 1st
Pies Get: Houston and Pick 23

Who gets 36?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back