List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman and Houston are going to be amazing pick ups for us. That's a very potent defensive and attacking backline. I'm finding it hard to believe we're going to have these players with such a crap draft hand. Thank goodness for Noble and Richards
And key thing too that many of the media muppets are forgetting. Getting Houston would enable us to move Jaicos back to the wing where he went AA and Copeland in a flag year. To get a star player plus moving one of our guns back to his best position makes it worth it

Losing more and more respect for Edmund with every passing day

Now the new narrative he’s driving is

“Privately (but somehow he happens to know lol) Port Adelaide will just keep him”

Like, bro. He’s not going to Carlton, let it go

Perryman and Houston are going to be amazing pick ups for us. That's a very potent defensive and attacking backline. I'm finding it hard to believe we're going to have these players with such a crap draft hand. Thank goodness for Noble and Richards
I honestly didn't realise Houston was so good defensively in the air and at ground level. Couple that with his otherworldly kicking and hes worth whatever we are going to pay easily IMO

I honestly didn't realise Houston was so good defensively in the air and at ground level. Couple that with his otherworldly kicking and hes worth whatever we are going to pay easily IMO
He's not in Owies territory but he's the next best player you could possibly get

If you said to me as soon as our season finished, we may be a chance to get Houston, I would have told you I am more chance of flying to the moon.

So I am building my rocket now...lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it’s like having nick daicos back on hb but with more size and better defensively, he’d be our second best player from day one.

I'm neither here nor there with Houston.He'll be fine. I think its too much to pay but I know you've got to overpay
I would prefer the draft. Not just any draft, but this one in particular. Just gotta hope we can sort out enough good picks we can use. Try to move up into the top 30 should be the key.

We ain't picking any kid in this draft who kicks the nut like Houston. Not even if we had pick 1.

I'm neither here nor there with Houston.He'll be fine. I think its too much to pay but I know you've got to overpay
I would prefer the draft. Not just any draft, but this one in particular. Just gotta hope we can sort out enough good picks we can use. Try to move up into the top 30 should be the key.
I think that 33 might turn into 29, which will drift out with players being matched but that's about the best we'll do. Those 3rd rounders however will come in a bit, as picks in the late 30s and 40s disappear through matching.

The interesting bit for me is that with the new DVI next year, matching picks for the top kids will be 2nd rather than 3rd rounders, meaning future 2nd and 3rd rounders should be more valuable than previously as third round picks will become like current 2nds and 4th round will become like current 3rd. Might be able to get some future pick value with teams throwing in later ones without valuing them.

I'm getting sick of this cocroach. Where could manic go and find this weasel. It's time for a conga line of slaps
Surely they have other things to write about:
  • Carlton unwilling to improve their list to have a shot at a flag
  • Essendon doing nothing, how will they ever break their finals drought
  • Geelong: Mackie being a cnut again
  • Melbourne: Still a shambles
  • Hawthorn: How do they take the next step?
  • StKilda: Still irrelevant.

The thought of the crowd building when Dan gets the ball 60m out at a packed MCG is crutch bulging stuff
I love IQ, but Houston receiving it 60 out is going to beat the hell out of IQ who invariably kicks it out on the full - I reckon he's running at none from 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back