List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think only 8 of the 18 teams have won the premiership in the last 20 seasons. That shows it’s hard to do. To me this means that any angle you take trying to win a flag is an unknown commodity. I’m all in for the Pies trying to win one now because building to win one in the future is equally as big a risk that comes with absolutely no guarantees.

Edmund has really only come on my radar this year as the SEN youtube channel often features in my feed.

Comes across as arrogant, a narcissist and a Carlton flog longing for the good old days when they could buy their way to a Premiership with brown paper bags.
He is not the worst journalist out there, but he is extremely stubborn to admit he is wrong and struggles with his obvious bias

Every pies fans should flood Ralph, Edmund snd Cornes Twitter and blow it up once the trade goes through.
They’ll have to turn it off lol
Which is a win for the general public
Giving them air is exactly what they want

Do not feed the beast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not too fussed about missing top end draft talent right now. In 3 years time, once they’ve completed their first contract & had a few years development in the system, we can just poach the ones that look good with a trade then. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m not too fussed about missing top end draft talent right now. In 3 years time, once they’ve completed their first contract & had a few years development in the system, we can just poach the ones that look good with a trade then. Simple.

If we can do a Geelong over the next 10 years, I'll be happy.

when was the last time we have gotten a top talent after their first contract like that? lol That never happens to us.
Kids tend to stay with their clubs, especially if they are playing senior football
Best we can hope so, for those that get delisted.

De Goey.

For future picks and another good player under 25.

Then Pies package picks for Petraca next offseason, while getting another under 25 year old best 22 type.

Then offer a bag to a young KPF, perhaps that young athletic star from the Bulldogs... wink wink.

Pies are set for 10 years... the Daicos era.
The rumours have been noticed. Lets see what happens.

That is a poor way to go about it. Pay overs in 3 years for a player you could have now. You are constantly chasing your tail

A Carlton fan posted this in the Houston thread on the drafts and trading forum...

We should wish him our best.
I’ve read forward a bit and haven’t seen this acknowledged yet so apologies if I’m doubling up.

As an FYI don’t include the poster when quoting from opposition boards. This will flag an alert for Pablito and potentially create drama. I’m all for reading the melts just use the quote function which excludes the poster 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back