List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Just makes sense.

Port want Richards, Richards has nominated Port.
GC want Noble, Noble has nominated GC.
GC are looking for future picks and looking to offload pick 13.

Houston keen to move back to VIC. Plays for Port who are keen on one of our players.

Surely this can get done.

Happy to get Houston. Haven't seen much of him tbh.
But doesn't seem to be a list need for me. Not sure his impact will be huge, but happy to be told otherwise.

From a list build perspective, you can usually develop flankers, and its a good position to develop youth.
I'd think that we should be using our picks on key pieces and needs: KP and inside/gun mid.
I think you make some good points, but the way I describe it is Houston hits the best two kicks I’ve seen in GF’s (McCluccage’s in the 1st Q 2024 and Maynard’s in the 2nd Q 2023) on a weekly basis. He can literally pick the eyes out of it over a 60 metre range and is the best to do it in that part of the ground since Jimmy Clement, IMO.

If you can add that D50 rebound layer back to our game to give us a bit of Brisbane’s hold hold go it really shores up our ball movement which deserted us for large stretches of 2024. As a middling stoppage team we need to be good in transition and Houston is better than 2022 Nick in that capacity.

Don't remember when we were losing games this year not being able to exit our 50, with calls for Nick to go back to his old half back role?

That's where his impact will be. Has a mighty leg on him.
Honestly I thought it was our midfield getting smashed in small patches that allowed teams to comeback or increase this lead in a short space of time. All for getting Houston, hopefully we can still find a way to get additional midfield reinforcements , so that we don't have to rely on the likes of sully,bytel and long.

Just makes sense.

Houston keen to move back to VIC. Plays for Port who are keen on one of our players.

We're definitely front runners to knab Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm. Good that we’re holding the F1 but it does mean we’ve gotta get creative with how we get a good set back for JFN and Richards. I guess they don’t want to risk it like last year

Man if we pull off getting Houston while keeping it, man……

Not gonna lie, the inevitable melts (especially from me) when we don’t wind up with Houston are gonna be hilarious lol

Still

trumpimgonnacome.gif

Just makes sense.

Makes sense to me.
I made similar points earlier.

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think our interpretation differs. I took it as being available, but only for the right price. It would be the cause of Ralphy’s indignation in the form of the 13, 23 and 29 deal.

Just makes sense.

Add Lukosius wants to move from GC to Port

Did Ned Guy sign the Grundy deal?
He did along with extending Treloar, Stephenson and Phillips and in the role of list manager when Beams was acquired. He was desperately unlucky with the timing of Covid because we’d probably have gotten through all of that without the cap reductions, but he was the master of his own demise.

Not gonna lie, the inevitable melts (especially from me) when we don’t wind up with Houston are gonna be hilarious lol

Still

trumpimgonnacome.gif
Carlton supporters already panicking on their board.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back