List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston originally wanted to go to Melbourne .............then they became such a rabble he changed his mind (thanks Perty!)

Then Carlton just decided to blow it up while in the box seat.

This trade will be a Bradbury job if it happens.
Yea Melbourne had agreed to trade 2x firsts that are lower than ours and Carlton have 2x firsts available to trade.

To think we could potentially end up with Houston for F1 that would be eaten up by Mcguane plus Noble and Richards is wild. Need to see it to believe it though.

The key is to land pick 13 and 23 at least for Noble and F1. Once we get that we're in a prime position no matter whether Houston goes through or not.

From trade radio: A little birdy told me...Saints interested in DeGoey.
JUH will be playing for Pies after his contract finishes.
Just had a look at stkildas list for a bit of fun to see who they could trade to us for jordy.

Couldn’t find anybody.

But my god I found some duds they have traded in from other clubs. Higgins, jones, crouch, stocker, Dow, butler, Howard, Cordy, Campbell…

Last edited:
Just had a look at stkildas list for a bit of fun to see who they could trade to us for jordy.

Couldn’t find anybody.

But my god I found some duds they have traded in from other clubs. Higgins, jones, crouch, stocker, Dow, butler, Howard, Corey, Campbell…
I really don't understand why anyone supports them. They are such a loser club in all ways!

Couldn’t find anybody.

But my god I found some duds they have traded in from other clubs. Higgins, jones, crouch, stocker, Dow, butler, Howard, Corey, Campbell…
NWM would be nice.

From trade radio: A little birdy told me...Saints interested in DeGoey.
JUH will be playing for Pies after his contract finishes.

That was the dumbest one I've heard so far

De Goey literally just re-signed and rejected St.Kilda at the end of 2022 and then became a Premiership player in 2023 lol

In what deranged parallel universe would he suddenly decide to leave us for St.Kilda of all teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Goey literally just re-signed and rejected St.Kilda at the end of 2022 and then became a Premiership player in 2023 lol

In what derange parallel universe would he suddenly decide to leave us for St.Kilda of all teams?
They come up with some funny ones 😂

Who'd have thought the silly season could deliver more pain and humiliation to Carlton, on top of their horrid end to the season, including that never to be forgotten second quarter score line of 60-0?

The footy gods must love us these days.

Sick of hearing about how the Houston deal is a chance to not get done until closer to the end of the period. Boring!

Oh make no mistake, as painful as it is to admit, if we can even manage to get the deal done, it'll be like Tom Mitchell where it was done like 2 minutes before the deadline

In what deranged parallel universe would he suddenly decide to leave us for St.Kilda of all teams?
I would trade him for picks 7 & 8 in this year's draft without hesitation

Oh make no mistake, as painful as it is to admit, if we can even manage to get the deal done, it'll be like Tom Mitchell where it was done like 2 minutes before the deadline

Yeah nah Mackie isn’t involved in this one. I reckon it gets done in a reasonable time frame.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back