List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

For me it’s like recruiting 2 players and filling three needs.
Perryman on ball.
Houston to half back.
Jaicos back onto a wing where he’s at his Copeland winning, damaging best.
Also means Naicos can play forward of ball and first receiver in the middle. If he is allowed to play this role for the year expect Cripps brownlow count to be smashed.

That’s fair enough if Coll feels like that, but then we are trading 13 to Carlton and you aren’t getting Houston
Haven't GC come out and said that Collingwood is the club they want to deal with?

I'd suggest we're not making over the top demands and you shouldn't worry about whatever extremely advantageous trade gets posted on here.

Carlton Board also (on top of their Houston melts) had this:
"Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building."
I still want him.

In what deranged parallel universe would he suddenly decide to leave us for St.Kilda of all teams?
Maybe in the deranged parallel universe where the Saints offered Jordy lots more money and a very long contract.

But not yet. Wait until he helps us to a flag in 2025, and we can then use the Saints first round draft pick to trade it for JUH.

I could move to that universe.

Maybe in the deranged parallel universe where the Saints offered Jordy lots more money and a very long contract.

But not yet. Wait until he helps us to a flag in 2025, and we can then use the Saints first round draft pick to trade it for JUH.

I could move to that universe.

They already did offer him a lot more money and a long contract in 2022

Not sure why that would sway him now when it didn’t then

They already did offer him a lot more money and a long contract in 2022

Not sure why that would sway him now when it didn’t then

Tongue in cheek.

And I wasn't talking now, but next year, after Jordy's won two flags at the Pies. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton Board also (on top of their Houston melts) had this:
"Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building."
Funniest thing I've read on this site for a long while.

The most common trade jargon/sayings:
  • "Explore their options"
  • "Facilitate a deal"
  • "Playing hardball"
  • "Paid overs/unders"
  • "An offer has been tabled"
  • "Draft points"
  • "We'll let him walk to the pre-season draft"
  • "He fills a need"
Any others? 🤣
This board's favourite is "bent over"

• "Facilitate a deal"
  • "Playing hardball"
  • "Paid overs/unders"
  • "Draft points"
  • "He fills a need"
Any others? 🤣

Along the same line - "Stuck in limbo" and "just needs a change of scenery" are two of my personal favorites this time of year.

Haven't GC come out and said that Collingwood is the club they want to deal with?

I'd suggest we're not making over the top demands and you shouldn't worry about whatever extremely advantageous trade gets posted on here.
Craig Cameron said Collingwood aren’t infront for pick 13 but that we are prepared to deal with them. You’re a club, not the club for talks on 13.

• "Facilitate a deal"
  • "Playing hardball"
  • "Paid overs/unders"
  • "Draft points"
  • "He fills a need"
Any others? 🤣
"Don't send a ute to do a Hilux job"

Remove this Banner Ad