List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The cynic in me is thankful that the Bailey Smith saga has yet to play out, as it may mean that the Houston trade is completed with the intention that Smith will consume the second half of the week.

The rate at which trades get done all seems so orchestrated, particularly given the way in which the trade period is structured and sponsored.
Reckon Media tells them to complete trades

They would be saying owies if they tried to do that. That stuff really hurts.
I cant stand the little flog but you cant deny that Owies is a passionate little bastard out there. Always holding his jumper after kicking a goal and carrying on. Seems like a good "culture" bloke to go along with his 30 goals as a micro forward. He certainly wont be as passionate about Carlton after this if he does end up back there and i wonder what it does for the group as a whole

It makes no sense having the trade week any longer than 5 days. It's not like clubs don't talk to each other prior to trade week once they are made aware of a players wishes.
It makes zero sense for it to be 10 or 5 days. It should be a window that opens the day after the GF and closes at the mid point of the season.

It makes no sense having the trade week any longer than 5 days. It's not like clubs don't talk to each other prior to trade week once they are made aware of a players wishes.
Most deals at the deadline have been done for a day or two. The only reason they "come close to deadline" is AFL checking the contracts and deals.
It's all viewership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily the most unhinged board on BF. I’m honestly scared to go look in there right now with this player exodus they’re having. Scared that I’ll die of laughter 😆
The blues board has been decent value this arvo when the Richards news dropped. Now they're saying they don't even need Houston as players like Cincotta will suffice.:oops:

The blues board has been decent value this arvo when the Richards news dropped. Now they're saying they don't even need Houston as players like Cincotta will suffice.:oops:
Hawk Spit It Out GIF

Owies could well be one of my least liked players in the league, but he does finish very well and seems to always be in dangerous areas. For free, could do worse.
Even if its just to kick 1 goal against Carlton and tug on his Collingwood jumper to the Carlton crowd. Then delist him

How do twins work in the f/s set up? Bid on one early and hope the other slips through? We need to be mischievous and try and split them up somehow
Everyone should convince Richmond to bid on both of them with Pick 1 that way Carlton’s first selection besides the twins will be pick 90-something.

Am I doing it right?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back