List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like we're only moments away from Ralph or some other lightweight earnestly declaring:

"Every single player on Collingwood's list in 2025 is going to be one year older than they were in 2024, yet here they are chasing Dan Houston. Madness."

That pick 11 could be the difference in Carlton landing Houston really
If Freo are willing to deal it to them.
Makes it interesting if we still would pursue pick 13 to have in anyhow

It is not reasonable at all it is Dimma helping his old club out. You are kidding yourself if you think Rioli is worth pick 6

You're getting outraged by a deal that doesn't involve us and hasn't occurred. If they traded 6 to another club to get 12 and enough points for Lombard and then traded 12 for Rioli, noone would bat an eyelid.

Also both Riley and Cal mentioned Suns don't want to give pick 23 as well, how would we get the Houston deal done with pick 13 + Joe Richards?
Then we don’t trade Noble. Pick 13 and Noble for our f1 is a awful deal for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Tigers want more than pick 6 for Rioli, where does this leave Bolton? Surely Bolton much better player than Rioli.

Maybe we can catch the (pick) fallout 😬

Unless trading Noble gets us Houston, I would be keeping noble, like others have mentioned. I don't think noble would kick up a fuss if he had to stay, but I don't know exactly what sort of character he is.

Also both Riley and Cal mentioned Suns don't want to give pick 23 as well, how would we get the Houston deal done with pick 13 + Joe Richards?

That can’t work in isolation

There’d need to be a 3-way trade with Port involved there so all 3 parties get what they’re ultimately after

How’s the irony Carlton may land our pick 11 to get Huston. Goes to show all the let’s burn a future first crowd that maybe sometimes it is best not to live like a millionaire on pay day then go hungry the rest of the week
Is Lachie Schultz dead now or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back