List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

So we went from a Carlton supporter "journalist" claiming that Houston definitely 100% wanted to go to Carlton for the last week, to suddenly other journalists with no allegiance to Carlton or Collingwood saying Houston would prefer Collingwood

lmaooooooooo
That’s what I’ve seen saying, I’ve only heard from Blues fan Edmund that his preference is Blues? Every other media person is saying otherwise 😂

Losing more and more respect for Edmund with every passing day

Now the new narrative he’s driving is

“Privately (but somehow he happens to know lol) Port Adelaide will just keep him”

Like, bro. He’s not going to Carlton, let it go

Mate as Damien Hardwick rightly pointed out on Kane Cornes, "Don't get me wrong, that's his job – he's there to write shit comments." This reflection can be said for most AFL journalists including Sam Edumund. It's just about generating as many clicks and chatter as possible. Fans like yourself are far too easily baited and are worked up by the reporting.

The AFL media is one of the most embarassing media landscapes of any sport in the world. Money driven industry who are uncredible, hypocritical and do not hide their conflict of interests.

I think only 8 of the 18 teams have won the premiership in the last 20 seasons. That shows it’s hard to do. To me this means that any angle you take trying to win a flag is an unknown commodity. I’m all in for the Pies trying to win one now because building to win one in the future is equally as big a risk that comes with absolutely no guarantees.
Absolutely spot on. Rep. Hit hard now and continue to do so for the next few years. Trading or FA acquisitions give you a known quantity to target.
Excellent post 👍

That is a poor way to go about it. Pay overs in 3 years for a player you could have now. You are constantly chasing your tail
Except the overs you pay through trading them in once proven rather than drafting them is counterbalanced by the earlier picks that fail and the later picks that come good.

Has anyone asked Kane how inspirational the performances of his captain Connor Rozee have been going?

I’ve read forward a bit and haven’t seen this acknowledged yet so apologies if I’m doubling up.

As an FYI don’t include the poster when quoting from opposition boards. This will flag an alert for Pablito and potentially create drama. I’m all for reading the melts just use the quote function which excludes the poster 👍
Fair enough. My apologies. I thought he was an easy target posting on the draft and trading forum, and not his own club forum.

I will delete if necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News from the Carlton board-

-Still taking the Houston to Collingwood news as well as a 12yo banned from Tiktok
-Are getting excited that Bailey Smith is headed to Carlton evidently.

More news at 5

Fair enough. My apologies. I thought he was an easy target posting on the draft and trading forum, and not his own club forum.

I will delete if necessary.
Probably a mod call to delete, but I wouldn’t stress as much being the draft/ trade board! The deliverance banjo plays in my mind whenever I venture onto the Blues board and my mind went to it getting back to their mods. If that happened it’ll 100% become a thing because they’re a special lot over there…

News from the Carlton board-

-Still taking the Houston to Collingwood news as well as a 12yo banned from Tiktok
-Are getting excited that Bailey Smith is headed to Carlton evidently.

More news at 5
smith now, they’re getting desperate. If they paid any notice they’d see that their inability to offload overpaid plodders means that with their salary cap they’re not getting anyone.

smith now, they’re getting desperate. If they paid any notice they’d see that their inability to offload overpaid plodders means that with their salary cap they’re not getting anyone.
They just need to save any further embarrassment and go to the draft. Looking like a desperate bloke when the lights come on at a nightclub now

Including the drafts and trading forum?

My bad. I will delete.
You cannot directly post the name of poster and quote from any board.

Can say you read '....' but not post the quote that identifies the poster.

Not to worry, I have deleted.

Probably a mod call to delete, but I wouldn’t stress as much being the draft/ trade board! The deliverance banjo plays in my mind whenever I venture onto the Blues board and my mind went to it getting back to their mods. If that happened it’ll 100% become a thing because they’re a special lot over there…
Whilst I agree, I doubt the skill level exists for banjo playing. More triangles and castanet level over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back