List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah…port aren’t gunna have a sook just because it’s not done by Monday

Wont happen final day as that would be too late in case the deal fell through and Port had to try and deal with North or Carlton at the last minute.

If it doesn’t happen by Monday, Port will stop dealing with Collingwood and Collingwood will pull out of the race.
To late, Port will pull out.
The Pies have not secured Gold Coast’s no. 13 and 23 picks but are saying, if they do.
They are not prepared to hand over 13 and 23 to Port, believing Sydney would then trade its picks 19 and 22 for the cherished No. 13 pick.

What arrogance, the Pies are only prepared to only hand over pick 13 and departing small forward Joe Richards, believing the Port Adelaide request is over the top even. There is no way Port would accept pick 13 for Dan where the Pies have just blown up all their good will hunting for this trade.

Where the Port team will tell Dan he owes it to Port to facilitate the best trade for Port.
Otherwise, he will be living in Adelaide next year or three.

The Pies have not secure Gold Coast’s no. 13 and 23 picks from GWS but are saying, if they do.
They are not prepared to hand over 13 and 23 to Port, believing Sydney would then trade its picks 19 and 22 for the cherished No. 13 pick.

What arrogance, the Pies are only prepared to only hand over pick 13 and departing small forward Joe Richards, believing the Port Adelaide request is over the top even. There is no way Port would accept pick 13 for Dan where the Pies have just blown up all their good will hunting for this trade.

Where the Port team will tell Dan he owes it to Port to facilitate the best trade for Port.
We will enjoy him at Collingwood. Keep watching.

You could look at it that way, but I’m not there yet with Lord. I think there’s every chance he’s out of the system next.
Honestly I’d prefer to keep pick 23 and just draft a KPF. Lord does absolutely nothing for me.
Ollie is a 2 grabber. Just doesn’t mark it clean. Against a quality defender I think it’s a fatal flaw…glad others see this..

The Pies have not secured Gold Coast’s no. 13 and 23 picks but are saying, if they do.

Take 19 and 22 then. It's two first rounders after all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are without doubt my favourite types of posts during trade week. You’re not involved in the negotiations mate.

It’s crazy how I’m sure every single person on this forum has been to Bali and tried to buy a shitty basketball jersey, only to have your first offer knock back. So you stand there and go back and forwards for 5 minutes until you get your fake jersey for a price everyone is happy with.

AFL trades are no different, everyone needs to chill out with the “what arrogance” especially when the thing goes for over a week…

Do you think he will still be at Port next year?

It’s crazy how I’m sure every single person on this forum has been to Bali and tried to buy a shitty basketball jersey, only to have your first offer knock back. So you stand there and go back and forwards for 5 minutes until you get your fake jersey for a price everyone is happy with.

AFL trades are no different, everyone needs to chill out with the “what arrogance” especially when the thing goes for over a week…
I think you overestimate how many people go to Bali to buy knock off basketball jerseys

I do believe we’ve just witnessed the Port Adelaide boss doxxing himself.

PTo late, Port will pull out.

ok GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back