List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I don’t see how anyone gets him before FA, even if he is a Connors client. Port fans will burn the place to the ground if they lose another gun player under contract.

We are like a problem gambler putting our paycheque through the poker machines on pay day. The player we get in the 50’s would want to turn out like Josh Daicos or Dane Swan to get some balance in the deal
Sir we just received a 2x AA. The only other dual AAs we have are Pendles Nick and Moore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton has served his purpose. Absolutely cannot be best 23 next year.
Unless Pies can find a 6'6 defender to help Moore... Frampton has a purpose

Also you forgot he helped tremendously in the GF. He does well against those tall key defenders when he plays a s a defensive forward.

Hey Jen, if you don't have enough points, can you go choose to go negative and pay with next years draft? I expect if you can do this it would come from the first round.
I imagine if it came to that, you can go into deficit. But we'll move picks from 2026 into 2025. They have all year to plan.

Dane Swan was drafted in 2001 at pick #58 who we got as part Houston deal with pick 58

Happy with it. Trust Leppa and the plan.

So round one teams will be ( blissfully ignoring Houston’s unavailability)

In
Houston
Perryman
DeGoey
Mitchell
Mcstay
Mihocek

Out
Parker
Allan
Noble
Dean
Macrae
Richards
I would play Allan, he has shown signs of great talent. It is obvious being in the vfl will not allow him to flourish, I would put him ahead of Tom Mitchell for now. Mitchell needs to earn his spot to get back in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back