List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Reef at 40 kgs is Better than Tomlinson
Cmon bro, that's not even remotely close to being true. I hope you won't be one that hangs shit on reef when he's playing HB and getting destroyed. Reef is lucky not to have been delisted, it's like putting your faith in a country footballer

Cmon bro, that's not even remotely close to being true. I hope you won't be one that hangs shit on reef when he's playing HB and getting destroyed. Reef is lucky not to have been delisted, it's like putting your faith in a country footballer
The point I’m trying to make is about Tomlinson
I don’t rate him at all.. he’s hopeless
He gets lost in aerial
Contests , hardly spoils ,has poor decision making and won’t offer us anything other than being classified as a tall defender
And I do rate reef and see a future for him

He gets lost in aerial
Contests , hardly spoils ,has poor decision making and won’t offer us anything other than being classified as a tall defender
Fair enough but reef isn't the answer and Frampton and Dean aren't either

Let’s see what happens with reef
I still think he will make it
Frampton is average but he has done some very nice jobs for us and can be more than serviceable
Don't forget that reef has only played 2 games in defence and they were pretty average. It's not something I'd be hanging my hat on. I'm not even sure he'll get games next year, purely a depth option

He gets lost in aerial
I do share some of your lack of excitement. When he was at the giants, I was hopeful we could land him. But since going to The demons, I’ve seen nothing that screams “pick me”. Guy is 31 with an average of 9 games per season over past 5 years…

And whilst we’re on it, Membrey also seems a reach. There’s a reason saints delisted him, with him almost being the biggest afl headline / tragedy in recent memory.

Krueger must really be a liability body wise, for him to offer less at his age

Don't forget that reef has only played 2 games in defence and they were pretty average. It's not something I'd be hanging my hat on. I'm not even sure he'll get games next year, purely a depth option
I’m not sure what the clubs plans for reef are
I just hope he gets he gets a better chance to prove himself as a defender if they ever try him in back half than he got when he was forward

I do share some of your lack of excitement. When he was at the giants, I was hopeful we could land him. But since going to The demons, I’ve seen nothing that screams “pick me”. Guy is 31 with an average of 9 games per season over past 5 years…

And whilst we’re on it, Membrey also seems a reach. There’s a reason saints delisted him, with him almost being the biggest afl headline / tragedy in recent memory.

Krueger must really be a liability body wise, for him to offer less at his age
Membrey kicked 30 goals last year and has plenty of times, he has shown over 10 years that he is a decent AFL player, how could you even compare him with Krueger who finally got a run at it this year and proved that he is not much good.

Membrey kicked 30 goals last year and has plenty of times, he has shown over 10 years that he is a decent AFL player, how could you even compare him with Krueger who finally got a run at it this year and proved that he is not much good.
Krueger is a terrible mark, kind of defeats the purpose being tall and quick if you can’t mark.

I’m just disappointed that if Tomlinson is the answer, how did we get to the point where we needed to ask that question?!

p11823728_p_v13_ab.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd look at Sam Weideman before Tomlinson and Membrey. KPF who can offer a target or has trained as a KPD stopper. Cheap fills a specific need rather than bits and pieces players

Personally I’m wondering what Tomlinson brings to the table that frampton, Dean and potentially McInnes can’t, not to mention any new draftees.

185 games of experience the others won't get near. He is also a very good athlete and much better than Dean and Reef.

Doesn't seem that sort of kid. Treloar speaks highly of him.

Yeah.......asked around some Bulldogs mates and seems pretty well known. Just did a search on the Bulldogs forums and not hard to find it being talked about there either.

Only looked into it because I thought he might be a good pick up too. Nothing concrete but seems enough smoke there to be wary of some fire.

Yeah.......asked around some Bulldogs mates and seems pretty well known. Just did a search on the Bulldogs forums and not hard to find it being talked about there either.

Only looked into it because I thought he might be a good pick up too. Nothing concrete but seems enough smoke there to be wary of some fire.
His brother was the streaker wasn't he?.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back