List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd pass.

If he wanted to play for us, he shouldn't have left in the first place. Or, when he decided to return, he should have chosen us.

Now that he would cost us trade capital (and seeing that he is again looking to leave a club that gave him a shot), I'd pass.

This article provides some insight into why Keane left, how we handled it, and how he (mis)handled it.

It wasnt a clean break, and I think he wanted to come back to us, but I'm not sure what happened there.

Immaturity and homesickness were key reasons for him leaving.

I'd be happy to have him back.

G'day Pies fans,

Someone over on our board has said that a punter called into SEN suggesting Sam Berry might be heading your way. Absolutely no idea what sort of credence to lend it, but seeing as there's been a fair amount of recent chat in here about guys like Alex Davies, figured I'd take a temperature check. He's behind Matt Crouch and Rory Laird but has put in a decent couple of performances lately with bulk mid minutes. Could be an option for you guys as Mitchell and Crisp begin to age out?

Last edited:
G'day Pies fans,

Someone over on our board has said that a punter called into SEN suggesting Sam Berry might be heading your way. Absolutely no idea what sort of credence to lend it, but seeing as there's been a fair amount of recent chat in here about guys like Alex Davies, figured I'd take a temperature check. He's behind Matt Crouch and Rory Laird but has put in a decent couple of performances lately with bulk mid minutes. Could be an option for you guys as Mitchell and Crisp begin to age out?
Not something I've seen rumoured, but he's young, tackles and wins the contested footy - we need that!

I think Toby Conway might be a crack. SDK looks to be the ruck that Geelong will use going forward. OOC 2025.

Ned Reeves is also a good shout. He’s caught behind Meek & Ramsdan. He’s 26 years old about to hit his peak. OOC 2025.

Max Heath is OOC this year too. He won’t play as long as Marshall is in the team.

ROB would come cheap. He’s only 29 years old too.

If he's behind crouch and laird, then I'm not sure he's much good. A couple of stats accumulators there

A fair few Crows fans aren't pleased that he's behind them in the pecking order, particularly behind Laird. Berry's decent. As I said, no idea if there's anything to it, but I could see it working. He's out of contract.

I think Toby Conway might be a crack. SDK looks to be the ruck that Geelong will use going forward. OOC 2025.

Ned Reeves is also a good shout. He’s caught behind Meek & Ramsdan. He’s 26 years old about to hit his peak. OOC 2025.

Max Heath is OOC this year too. He won’t play as long as Marshall is in the team.

ROB would come cheap. He’s only 29 years old too.
Conway isn’t going anywhere. Hes injured at the moment so DK is rucking in his place over a cooked Stanley. Hes 100% their no 1 for the future.

Reeves is an interesting one, decent tap and restrictive ruckman, could free up DC to be a fwd and around the ground roamer playing the Cox role, as we’ve seen he can’t play 90% of the game rucking so freeing him up could help

Last edited:
No, after an AA season the club gave him a lowball offer and Magic said not enough to keep going so he retired, it's as simple as that.

Interest from the WA clubs was used to bargain. But Leon did recieve a offer not commensurate with his output and then he retired instead of staying in Melbourne another year away from family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back