Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always liked Razor. He did well by us and he was always very entertaining.
I agree.
Apparently the best sledge he heard was from one of us.
Along the lines of Hey Ray the dingo took the wrong Chamberlain.

Bytel. Parker. Schultz. Cox. HH IN

Reef. Kreuger. Richards. Sullivan. Markov out
I like Oleg's attitude, but in recent weeks his footy has been poor.
Parker will be good with an actual preseason under his belt next year - he seems not to get flustered easily.
I hope HH is well rested and tears the game apart!
And Coxy back for his bitch.
Go Pies!!!

Interesting to see what they do with Howe, especially if Frampton makes the final 23. Wouldn’t rule him out of playing forward as there might not be a matchup for him in defence.
I doubt Frampton will play. Like Hawthorn the bigger threat is at ground level.

That is our problem. Every week we have 3 or more changes. Makes it hard to play decent footy when our personnel constantly change.

But some players, like Harrison and Richards, came in and very quickly delivered performances that demanded repeat selection.

Despite about 20 games each over four years, neither Macrae nor McInnes have really done so. They’ve shown glimpses but that’s all. How many more games should they be gifted in the hope that they finally deliver “break out” performances? Hopefully not the 70 games we indulgently gave to Cal Brown before realising he just wasn’t good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
We’ve gone from the most exciting team in the AFL to the most boring (other than St Kilda).

Really hoping we can get back to taking the game on and applying manic pressure.

Last chance Pies.

We’ve gone from the most exciting team in the AFL to the most boring (other than St Kilda).

Really hoping we can get back to taking the game on and applying manic pressure.

Last chance Pies.

We don't take on the game. Don't run and get quick handballs from marks like we did the previous 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last chance Pies.

Yep

Most Watchable to Most Unwatchable

There’s nothing to tank for - we don’t have a first round pick. We’re just playing whatever players are left in the cupboard after all our injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Must Be Desperate to play Bytel

Horrible user of the Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back