Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, the selection treatment of Reef is certainly very puzzling; as is Richards.
Sure way to lose them to predators.
Perhaps they are wanting to try Reef in defence & prefer doing that in the VFL first.

Tbf, Richards has been off since returning from injury. So maybe they think he'll find some confidence & form in the VFL.

Great to see Parker getting his debut, would have liked to have seen Smit given the opportunity as well. Gutted for McInnes, thought we had a chance to get him some midfield time for a look to the future.
Being a forward in our side with so little inside 50’s makes it so hard to impact a game
It's not Parker's debut. It's his 3rd game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly we could be only two points outside the 8 if we win this game and other results go our way.So we would technically be still in the race for the finals,but probably not realistically given the way we’ve been playing.
Technically we’ve been in the race since R1

Wouldn’t have selected Macrae regardless but the one who did the torching was Bytel who refused to give off the hands last match in favour of hacking it on the boot to the opposition.
Must say I’m bemused that we would recruit a bloke who couldn’t cut it at St Kilda…. really!!!!!!

My bad, remember the Freo game now that you pointed it out.
Hopefully he can play the full game this time instead of being the sub
He is starting on the ground so he wont be sub.
Looking forward to see how he goes in a full game

Do we really need Howe foward? Cox and Mcstay down there. Schultz Elliot Hill + a resting mid as the smalls. Prefer Howe intercepts. Players like Broad Vlaustin will run off him.
Richmond have been competitive at times and it's Rioli Vlaustin who need to be controlled
Spread the fowards and make them accountable.
Have we said he’s playing forward or are you going off listed team? Daicos is listed as CHB as an example. With no frampton howe plays back I’d guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back