List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

If Draper, he's a Freo NGA player unfortunately. Freo have a boatload of talls
Bloody academies.

Our recruiters are going to have to be good over the next decade or so, as well as the Northern academies, those WA NGA zones will be gold mines now that those wealthy clubs are insentivized to invest in them. Two clubs have priority access to every indigenous kid in WA and a much higher ratio of those qualifying due to having overseas born parents.

Last edited:

Kozzie has been trying to leave Melbourne for a while. He even tried to get to us twice
Didn’t he only re-sign with them for 4 years last year? Seems far fetched that he’d agree to a long term deal if he’s been trying to leave for a while…

A strange comment, doesn't that depend on what the return is? And how many clubs with good father/sons coming up have hung onto their first round picks? With the current rules that number is zero, why is that?
Sorry you didn’t quite get my post.

Didn’t he only re-sign with them for 4 years last year? Seems far fetched that he’d agree to a long term deal if he’s been trying to leave for a while…

You've got to remember some of these guys are signing as long as possible to secure their lives; job security, mortgages, etc.

Not everyone will love everything about their club or the city it's in.

But anyway, in all seriousness... at this point Melbourne may as well just merge with St Kilda and be done with it.

You've got to remember some of these guys are signing as long as possible to secure their lives; job security, mortgages, etc.

Not everyone will love everything about their club or the city it's in.

But anyway, in all seriousness... at this point Melbourne may as well just merge with St Kilda and be done with it.
Yes, but those guys aren’t as in demand as an out of contract Pickett was. Pretty much any club in the league would have welcomed him with open arms last year had he chosen not to re-sign, so the point you’ve tried to make here is for all intents and purposes, moot.

I think you are duty bound to post this on the Dees board. They won't have heard of Derrimut. Unless one of them has a dad who owns a factory out there.

After seeing this rumour I saw a news ticker that a 28yo man received fatal injuries in Derrimut, last seen meeting four other men.

(Sad, but might have been the origin of the joke. Safe to assume Moore didn't take Book Week too far playing Shiva from Midnight's Children, crushing people with his knees...)

It was reported on Fox that Kosi Pickett has requested a trade citing homesickness

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

"family reasons" seems the trade equivalent of "it's not you, it's me"

Trac should have said "family reasons" instead of Brand.
Doesn't need to be travel related, perhaps his family just hates Melb FC?

Or perhaps his injuries mean he can't face car travel, so can only live in the suburbs of Carlton or Collingwood...

Or perhaps his injuries mean he can't face car travel, so can only live in the suburbs of Carlton or Collingwood...
He should have gone with:

The colour red and it's association with blood triggers his injury trauma - so he can't wear red anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - the bruising was very blue and traumatic. Can't wear blue

The injury created some short term toilet issues too - rules out brown.

Us and Richmond are the only jumpers that he can wear - and Richmond just want to have all the draft picks in the world rather than players - so it's us.

Last edited:

Do you honestly think that Petracca actually gave his ‘brand’ as a reason for wanting to leave to the club on his exit meeting? That’s 100% a reason manufactured and then leaked by Melbourne in order to try to give themselves some moral high ground.

Last edited:
Instead of trying to look for a new forward. Maybe they should expose the one they drafted in the first round a couple years ago, Matthew Jefferson.
I think their problem is the midfield rather than the forward line. The midfield probably has the worst delivery in the game. Guys like Oliver, Petracca etc just seem to boot it into the forward line with no real system.

Not sure if it’s the way they are coached or whether they don’t have the smartest players.

I think their problem is the midfield rather than the forward line. The midfield probably has the worst delivery in the game. Guys like Oliver, Petracca etc just seem to boot it into the forward line with no real system.

Not sure if it’s the way they are coached or whether they don’t have the smartest players.
yeah, pressure is always up the ground. Like with us. You shoudn't blame the forward or defence, when its the midfield that lets you down.

Do you honestly think that Petracca actually gave his ‘brand’ as a reason for wanting to leave to the club on his exit meeting? That’s 100% a reason manufactures and then leaked by Melbourne in order to try to give themselves some moral high ground.
No, I don't. Just thought the joke worked better that way, but clearly not.
Didn't expect fact checking on jokes!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back