List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Dangerfield as FA.

D.Shiel or as unlikely Patton trade we should just use our pick in the draft. Hopefully on Weideman badly need that next kpf to come through start his 4 year apprenticeship .

Most of the GC talls are local boys even more unlikely to leave then the 2 gws guys i mentioned.

Saints bottom out after back to back GF appearances.... I don't see the need to question the pies when we haven't since our back to back GF appearances.

..."let the baby have his bottle" Homer Simpson.

Biggest club in the land have all the money resources and members players should be desperate to get to Collingwood

We miss out a lot when it comes to big names but in saying that I think this might be our year

Hey Genius its part of a package which includes Yarran and Pick 1 for 2 guys yet to debut in their second season. Can I remind you Daisy was part of your 2010 premiership side
I'm sure you remember, (or maybe you don't) how Carlton fans felt about Aaron Hamill and how much they wanted him to come back (Not). Thats how a vast majority of Collingwood supporters feel about Thomas. He is your cancer now and no way in hell would we take him back. Unless he wants to cut the oranges on a voluntary basis.

It will never happen.

He burnt all bridges and poured acid into the sea.

His behaviour in the first couple of games he played against us was absolutely disgusting, and I'm sure the players wouldn't welcome him back with arms wide open either.

The only Thomas face on the wall in pies supporters homes is the one taped to the dart board.

Seriously the way he departed put a lot of supporters well and truly off side.

"Carlton offered me an absolute shit-load of cash. Seriously set myself up for life kinda cash. So much cash that I couldn't refuse" I would have been happy to hear him say that and wouldn't hold it against him. But he had to be a smartarse so he's forever shitlisted imo.

"Carlton offered me an absolute shit-load of cash. Seriously set myself up for life kinda cash. So much cash that I couldn't refuse" I would have been happy to hear him say that and wouldn't hold it against him. But he had to be a smartarse so he's forever shitlisted imo.
Yep it's not that he left but the way he handled the whole thing.

Like this doosey:
"And then everyone will have egg on their face and a lot of kids will have to get their No.13 jumpers out of the bin because apparently a lot of them are throwing them out."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need kpf's kpd's and crumbing forwards. Talk of trading for prestia is ludicrous and lets not trade our draft picks. We have hine and he should go for kpp's in the coming draft. And a crumber or two.

We need kpf's kpd's and crumbing forwards. Talk of trading for prestia is ludicrous and lets not trade our draft picks. We have hine and he should go for kpp's in the coming draft. And a crumber or two.
I think we should look at trading or using FA to get hold of a KPP. We have Moore who will develop in time and a few others but I think we need a mature stop gap.

I agree that it will be an interesting trade period which no doubt will have us linked to lots of big names and possibly end up with nothing.

A crumbing forward would also be a nice addition.

I think we should look at trading or using FA to get hold of a KPP. We have Moore who will develop in time and a few others but I think we need a mature stop gap.

I agree that it will be an interesting trade period which no doubt will have us linked to lots of big names and possibly end up with nothing.

A crumbing forward would also be a nice addition.

Agree - We don’t have any really Mature Age KPP Back-Up. Just have Kids in Marsh,Moore and Gault

Although I don't want motlop. I just want to say he's better than Cyril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back