List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson says 32 goes to Port. So 32 for Seedsman and we send that over to Port and Kennedy over to Melbourne for Howe. Not sure how much I like Seedsman + Kennedy for Howe
Howe & pick 68. What use that pick is I'm not sure

Go and stalk Freeman and try to convince him to stay.
What else can the club do???
Not much bargaining power when someone has not played a game in 2 years.
Seedsman has gone backwards and would not be in best 22.
I don't think you have watched Howe play.
Easy to classify someone a spud !!!

Wonder if we tried offering seedsman & pick 26 for Adelaide's pick 13? They seemed pretty keen for Seedsman

I'm trying to not care about trade period, but it seems we have lost Seedsman, who is depth that could become a consistent player, and Freeman, who could be anything, for chips so far.

We are also looking to be paying too much for Treloar, are bringing a spud in Howe in, and no word on Aish.

Can't ignore the ramifications if we glory be this up, as much as I would like to. glory be trade period.
Look at it this way. If you were told few weeks ago that we'd get Treloar and Aish for two firsts and a second, would you have been ok with it? Because I would have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Splitting the trade up into two parts:
Kennedy is a dime-a-dozen midfielder who lacks weapons and has never really established himself. Pick 68 is unders but not by all that much.
Howe is a proven 100-game best-22 player with lots of X-factor. Swapping him for Seedsman is a win.
So a win on one half of the trade and a small loss on the other. Overall seems fair and I think Howe has way more upside potential than either Kennedy or Seedsman.

This is hilarious. People bag the shit out of BK and now the trade is done people are complaining about the trade. You didnt want him and ur getting a good player in Howe and u got rid of a guy who isnt best 22 IN Seed to get it all done. Unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back