• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rkbp1Vl.gif

Problem is we have 10 hours before trade can Start Again

BOYS DEAL IS OFFICIAL!

It's rare but it's fair to say I got the inside word on what's coming out on the Pies website tomorrow. Treloar that is.
Ok, having viewed the evidence, and not wanting to expose HFF's source or how he got access to it... permit me to say that it's legit and Treloar is for all intents and purposes a Magpie.
Not buying this until I see the 90%/10% time frame references.

pCkmaUR.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting! Wonder why the video is around before the trade is done? Seems like a great kid and was hard getting him from the Giants.
I've read he is currently in New Zealand, so they had to pre-record this essentially, otherwise they'd have nothing to go public with once he signed.

Ok, having viewed the evidence, and not wanting to expose HFF's source or how he got access to it... permit me to say that it's legit and Treloar is for all intents and purposes a Magpie.
Psyched about AT news but tbh I kind of figured that was going to happen at some stage (just hoped it wouldn't cost us overs - which I think it probably has). I think the kicker everyone is hoping for is getting Aish to sort of ease the pain of losing Freeman (a top ten draft pick who could go on to be an absolute jet if his hammys hold up) for pretty much nothing. Sadly I have strong doubts that one is going to get over the line but I'll be completely stoked if it does.

A day and a half to sort Aish is plenty of time, for what should be no more than a three club deal. Maybe even just us and the Brions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back