List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He suits the Dogs, They need a big Key Forward next year with Redpath out. But I think they can manage without him
Yeah I just think the Dogs are too fast paced for Clokes capabilities
May see the ball kicked over his head numerous time , due to his unique inaccuracy either angle towards goal

We should feast of the Hawthorn cacus, they are desperate to rebuild their midfield in O'Meara/Mitchell, if they shop players around we should take advantage, in recent times they've made mistakes, O'Rourke, McEvoy etc...

We should feast of the Hawthorn cacus, they are desperate to rebuild their midfield in O'Meara/Mitchell, if they shop players around we should take advantage, in recent times they've made mistakes, O'Rourke, McEvoy etc...
Wouldn't call McEvoy a mistake. O'Rourke they got extremely wrong.

I do and I am very happy to be known for that.

Did you only start watching Collingwood this year? Seems you (and many others here) have based your opinion on Marley's ability as a player on this year alone (his poorest year) and your short term memory syndrome doesn't allow you to see beyond the last 12 months. He has clearly outperformed Oxley in the seniors the last 3 years. Williams is only 23, Oxley is a year older. He is about to take off and enter his prime as a player. If there's a choice between the two as to who we should keep on our list.. it's a no brainer for mine.
I don't mind Oxley btw and think we should persevere with him for another year at least. Guy has had his injury issues and has only played the 31 games.

1977 by the way. Have seen more crap kicks play for this club than you could imagine. To retrain you as such, I'll list some names you can google or you tube to upskill yourself from a recalcitrant to a sycophant:

1. Kevin Gross
2. Gerald Betts'
3. Geoff Austen
4. Chris Perry
5. David Brine
6. Michael Warren
7. Mark Dreher
8. Tony Keenan
9. Grant Fielke
10. Glenn Howard
11. Gordon Towan
12. Trent Hotton
13. Nick Hider
14. John Annear
15. Stephen Patterson
16. Lee Walker
17. Darren Collins
18. Luke Godden
19. Richard Cole
20. Matty Ryan

Any sane Pies fan whom have put up with 4 years of abysmal kicking surely would see more value in retaining Oxley vs Marley. Reckon the club shall see it that way!

Marley williams been spotted having a coffee in Frankston with St Kilda officials.
While a Frost, Williams package deal good could be good I really hope we don't have to deal with St Kilda for anybody. They're worse to deal with than Essendon, Brisbane, GWS... the rest of the comp combined.

I would love him to go. They attempt to bring Prestia in and are ****-a-hoop only to lose Dusty out the other end. It couldn't happen to a better club or a better bunch of people (KB, Caro)

Didnt Martin sign up for 4 years a couple of years ago? I know contracts dont mean what they use to, but richmond cant afford to lose their best player
Cant see it happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Adam can kick, mark (unless he hears someone coming and wets himself), run(slowly), be athletic (wat?)and dispose under pressure. Marley has interesting tatts not stats!
Marley is faster, harder, more athletic and a much better defender. The only thing Oxley has over him is clean disposal.

Didnt Martin sign up for 4 years a couple of years ago? I know contracts dont mean what they use to, but richmond cant afford to lose their best player
Cant see it happening
Restricted Free Agent next year. His manager tried to get the Tigers to do a long-term deal a few months ago but Richmond are reluctant (or have been to date) to do so. St Kilda have supposedly also made him an offer. Can't wait to see if anything becomes of it, however, I feel that his manager (Ralph Carr of Tina Arena and Travis Cloke fame) is feeding the manager in an attempt to push the Tiger's hand.

Then who else do we get to Back Up Grundy with Witts Going?

Minson Destroyed Witts yesterday
Minson got 17 hitouts, Campbell got 17 hitouts, Witts got 30 and it was close to his worst game for the year. In no way shape or form did Minson 'destroy' Witts.

Minson got 17 hitouts, Campbell got 17 hitouts, Witts got 30 and it was close to his worst game for the year. In no way shape or form did Minson 'destroy' Witts.

They were more destructive then Witts though, it was like Witts smoked a bong before the game. Not good.

watching the VFL game I was impressed by Webb from the doggies, any chance of a straight swap for Cloke?? I feel we are better off targeting a player from the Doggies rather than a draft pick.

Otherwise we might be able to broker a 3-way trade with Doggies and GC for Jong.
Totally agree: any of Webb, Honeychurch or Hrovat would be better than a speculative pick in 50's

They were more destructive then Witts though, it was like Witts smoked a bong before the game. Not good.
Absolutely. I did mention that it was probably his worst game for the year.

Absolutely. I did mention that it was probably his worst game for the year.

Yeah, I havent seen him much this year, I just see his stats and that's what rocks my boat. Seeing him get 60 plus hitouts, plus have a bit of a man crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back