List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys. Just going to throw another name out there. Brett Deledio has been approached by 4 clubs with the pies right up there. At this stage it looks like initial interest only but thought I'd put it out there .

Discuss

Just said on radio Trav has agreed to two year deal on a "fraction" of what we were offering.

Hope were not tipping in the rest

Hey guys. Just going to throw another name out there. Brett Deledio has been approached by 4 clubs with the pies right up there. At this stage it looks like initial interest only but thought I'd put it out there .

Discuss
Overrated. No thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discuss
Here's to another ten pages!

Discuss
Deledio and Wells would be all we need to compliment our young list.

Discuss

Price will be too high in terms of a trade and too injury prone. Pass for me.

The experts are still talking 'the spine' and IMO it is losing relevance. The bookends seem to still be pretty important and whatever happens in between is not reliant on the old school CHF and CHB. I'd say that those positions no longer exist.

I think that's mostly true. But many midfielders these days are circa 190-194cm which is pretty close to the old CHF from the 70's and 80's anyway. We just now play a more athletic tall who has the engine to play all over the ground.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back