List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us offering Mayne such a big contract, resulting in Freo receiving a reasonably high compo bid that they can now use directly for Hill from hawthorn, any thoughts that it may involve us getting a higher pick in return for a returning home Marley Williams.
I can see Williams ending up on the other coast. He would make great mates with Beams

Heard Greenwood and Aish is being shopped around?
*Apparently was on the Trade Show on fox last night*.

Didn't watch the episode. A mate just told me. Any truth?

Was not on Fox but Damo making stuff up on Trade Radio

Insiders & those with sources ...

more.jpg

"If we can get a similar deal to the James Aish deal last year, we might be interested.." ---> Barret: "Aish mentioned at trade table"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore has sacked his current manager in favour of his dad Cloke-style, apparently looking to re-negotiate his current deal.

Source Channel 7.

Moore has sacked his current manager in favour of his dad Cloke-style, apparently looking to re-negotiate his current deal.

Source Channel 7.

Hope we have enough to pay him...

channel 9 going with aish and greenwood HAVE been put on the table..
Just repeating each other. Same the "as up to 11 players have been tested positive" bs that was reported by everyone.

No seriously... he's my favourite player. Loved him at bears. Love him even more at the Pies. I just don't see any reason to trade a 21 year old who improved heaps by the end of the year.

Fair enough but giving away the club might be a little over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back