List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is Barrett could be reading this saying the same thing. Everyone here is speculating.

Love him or hate him Barrett has contacts within the AFL. He broke Mitchell news first. I would take his word over most people on here. I have known facts to have been reported by others on here, only to be shut down by other posters who know better because they have a 'feel' for what's going on at the club.

If you're going to have and opinion, allow others and don't shut theirs down.

I think Kim Hagdorn broke the story mate, then Barrett and every other journo ran with it.

Agree with what your saying he definitely has contacts, but has a habit of coming up with completely left field claims or hearing part of the news and instead of piecing the puzzle together he just makes stuff up to get it out there so it can be his "breaking story".

I have been listening to him and Wallace on trade radio and the way they twist stories or look for something that isn't there is something else.

You really love pointing out your opinion on how little info journos supposedly have don't you?
It's there job, accept it.
if you where posting this about any one else on this board l would agree, but dave is dave, so you need to cut him a lot of
slack some times, and this one of the times.

Welcome aboard. There is a rule dubbed the Heffernan rule where you can't be traded within x amount of time of signing a contract extemsion, but it wouldn't apply to Aish. We can trade him if we like though it would be a foolish move!
Thanks Scodog. Have been reading and admiring your posts for some years now.

Seriously Scodog....two accounts!?

The funny thing is Barrett could be reading this saying the same thing. Everyone here is speculating.

Love him or hate him Barrett has contacts within the AFL. He broke Mitchell news first. I would take his word over most people on here. I have known facts to have been reported by others on here, only to be shut down by other posters who know better because they have a 'feel' for what's going on at the club.

If you're going to have and opinion, allow others and don't shut theirs down.

He does get some Right but Majority of the Time he gets them Wrong as he goes with Stuff with little Research done

Is this correct?

We have secured Wells and Mayne.
We have opted not to pursue Rockliff.
No news on WHE / Stewart.
Cloke not yet a Bulldog.
Frost to Brisbane soon to be finalized.
Witts potentially to GCS.
Marley Williams looking likelier to stay.

Not even close. Completely lacking in any angst about these trades/non-trades. Far to clinical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi new here not sure if it's been said but both Aish and Greenwood being from South Australia and it sounded like we offered them players to a team for something any chance we are after any of Ports or Crows players only one that comes to mind is maybe Jarryd Lyons? Could've also been a team asking for those from us but was hard to tell.

Only Trade I see from SA would be for Hartlett. Why would we get a Downgrade in Lyons?

Greenwood witts= pick 15.

Greenwood Frost= Antartica during summer

GWS won't want greenwood. Best hope is the Suns as they are already keen on witts and maybe rocket rates greenwood from his time at the pies. MAYBE...

Witts+Greenwood +27 for Suns pick 22 +23

We can then offer 22+23 to get back into first round...

No seriously... he's my favourite player. Loved him at bears. Love him even more at the Pies. I just don't see any reason to trade a 21 year old who improved heaps by the end of the year.
I really like Aish and think he will turn out to be a great player. However if we have an abundance of midfielders it makes sense to offer up 1-2 decent players if we are to bring in a KPF or KPD. However, if we are offloading them to bring in another midfielder, well that makes no sense. I can only assume that they have someone of note and the team in question is lacking an inside mid attack dog and a polished ball user.

I really like Aish and think he will turn out to be a great player. However if we have an abundance of midfielders it makes sense to offer up 1-2 decent players if we are to bring in a KPF or KPD. However, if we are offloading them to bring in another midfielder, well that makes no sense. I can only assume that they have someone of note and the team in question is lacking an inside mid attack dog and a polished ball user.

Only Peter Wright and Tom Lynch will be okay.
I'll throw up if it's Rockliff. Aish could be better, and last for longer.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back