Game Day Collingwood v Melbourne 3.20pm Monday 13 June 2022 The G

Where are the missing Melbourne supporters?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predicting another close game. The focus today should be to win, minimal injuries, playing the good brand of footy we’ve been playing the last few weeks. Melbourne are going to want to bounce back after the last two weeks so we shouldn’t be complacent today.

Also hoping ginni has a big one. He seems to love these sort of games! Go pies !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Predicting another close game. The focus today should be to win, minimal injuries, playing the good brand of footy we’ve been playing the last few weeks. Melbourne are going to want to bounce back after the last two weeks so we shouldn’t be complacent today.

Also hoping ginni has a big one. He seems to love these sort of games! Go pies !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don’t think there is much chance of being complacent against the reigning premiers and a team who had won about 20 straight up until very recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're right, im a tad nervous haha

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get these vibes sometimes and they usually come to fruition, as I said, don't know why but their backline is weak and that's where they start all their forward thrusts

Hi all,
I have 2 tickets to today's game if anyone is interested they are in section M4 seats 1 & 2. Just pm me and can text them through. Unfortunately I had something come up and now can't go.

I think we have a free hit today, with nothing to lose. We have had a terrific past 3 weeks, that has us in the frame to make an unexpected run for the 8. Lose today, and we are well still in the hunt to make the 8, considering we have a good run home. Win today, and we really could just about cement a spot in the 8.
I really feel with the bye next weekend, the lads will be putting everything into today, with a high pressure game, bodies on the line stuff, because a win today really puts our credentials as a finalist through the roof.....

Hope McCreery can repeat his game of hunting and tackling, which he did so ferociously last week, especially in the last quarter. He’s intimidating in full flight, even with his man bun.😁

I think we have a free hit today, with nothing to lose. We have had a terrific past 3 weeks, that has us in the frame to make an unexpected run for the 8. Lose today, and we are well still in the hunt to make the 8, considering we have a good run home. Win today, and we really could just about cement a spot in the 8.
I really feel with the bye next weekend, the lads will be putting everything into today, with a high pressure game, bodies on the line stuff, because a win today really puts our credentials as a finalist through the roof.....
The problem we have today is centre clearances. We must contain their mids somehow or it could get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back