Preview Collingwood vs Essendon, ANZAC Day @ Melbourne Cricket Ground, 2:40PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herald Sun reporting that Dempsey a chance to actually play tomorrow, Surely it would only be as Sub if at all

I'm driving over from SA - Leaving at midnight tonight.
In the car with i shall have a Hawks and Crows fan, if we lose it is going to be a very LONG TRIP HOME.
Yeah, I'd imagine it would take days for them to walk home.

The bloke who I'm more concerned about is Dayne Beams. Has flown under the radar somewhat with the superstar Scott Pendlebury doing as he pleases and Dane Swan's vastly improved last fortnight shining over the form that Beams is in.

Averaging 28 possessions, 1 goal a game, 4 I50's,6 tackles a game.

Elite averages if you tell me.

Beams is a ****ing star.

I am not saying that Carlisle will or should be dropped. But there is no doubt that Bomba isn't impressed with Carlisle's attitude and workrate.
now spelling has never been important to me (lets just say ive never ever needed it in me life, same with maths) but surely its spelt Bomber .
in addition ive got a shocking feelign about this game* i hope im wrong and its just all the grog i smoked last night

now spelling has never been important to me (lets just say ive never ever needed it in me life, same with maths and PE) but surely its spelt bomber .
in addition ive got a shocking feelign about this game* i hope im wrong and its just all the grog i smoked last night
Good lord, Jeffrey. You smoked grog?

His nickname was originally, as a kid, Bomba. It sort of morphed into Bomber because he played for Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Howlett who's been playing half forward?

Maybe Ashby as the lowest rung?

Ashby would make a heck of a lot more sense than Gleeson. I like Ashby but Gleeson has been critical in us taking the game on this year. He plays!

Wouldn't you give him (BJ) every chance of playing by naming him in the line up?

Emergency is the same thing, but either one I'm happy with. Point is, I wonder whether we will name him anyway?

Emergency is the same thing, but either one I'm happy with. Point is, I wonder whether we will name him anyway?

Doesn't look as sue naming him as an emergency.. Would allow him to get into the mindset that he is playing and not having someone like Aylett questioning if he is going to be in the line up until it is too late.

The other way around makes much more sense IMO.

Doesn't look as sue naming him as an emergency.. Would allow him to get into the mindset that he is playing and not having someone like Aylett questioning if he is going to be in the line up until it is too late.

The other way around makes much more sense IMO.

Depends who the player is, but I see your point, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back