Preview Collingwood vs Essendon, ANZAC Day @ Melbourne Cricket Ground, 2:40PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's a clogger. Dal Santo stood the mark when someone like Beams or Young or whoever got a free last week, and Macaffer, rather than doing what the best taggers like Crowley would do and run forward to get a goal and get right under Dal's nose, stood next to him, guarding the dangerous man on the mark.

Absolute waste of space.

^ Absolute waste of text..

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=1690&tid2=5&pid2=1820&type=A&fid1=C&fid2=C

According to "factual statistics" Brent Caffer scores more times then H. Hocking in his career on average. In fact in "half" the amount of games.

I have friends who are Essendon supporters and talk absolute nonsense like yourself. It just takes some hard stats to bring them down to earth with the rest of us.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=1690&tid2=5&pid2=1820&type=A&fid1=C&fid2=C

According to "factual statistics" Brent Caffer scores more times then H. Hocking in his career on average. In fact in "half" the amount of games.

I have friends who are Essendon supporters and talk absolute nonsense like yourself. It just takes some hard stats to bring them down to earth with the rest of us.
How many games has Caff played as a pure tagger though?

How many games has Caff played as a pure tagger though?

Granted not a great deal, but that's not what this is about. He said Hocking works for goals and Caff doesn't when in a tagging role. Even if you change the stats to this season. You will find they are almost the same. I'm not looking to start a fight. But i hate it when people talk shit, and have no factual basis. That's all.

Good luck tomorrow!

The definition of uncool is being in a bridal party for this Saturday and the wedding rehearsal is 5pm Friday. YOU ******* WHAT?!

I'm really starting to question these associations I have with non-football people...... :(

My younger sister got married during the second Essendon - Carlton game last year.

Shame.... I would have liked to see her get married......

Granted not a great deal, but that's not what this is about. He said Hocking works for goals and Caff doesn't when in a tagging role. Even if you change the stats to this season. You will find they are almost the same. I'm not looking to start a fight. But i hate it when people talk shit, and have no factual basis. That's all.

Good luck tomorrow!
Worrying about Hocking / Maccaffer scoreboard involvements.

BigFooty at its finest!

Love it when people come on here and throw around 'stats'.
Im sure Scott Gumbleton scored more goals on average than Matt Scarlett too.
Of course he has, Hocking has been a tagger he's entire career. McCaffer has played everywhere..
I'm sure you can add another ANZAC bath Jobe gives him tomorrow to your stats sheet..

Last edited:
Goddard out.. after a 'minor' injury turns into two weeks.. probably an 8 week injury..

Without Goddard we will struggle.

Would love to have Dempsey, Winderlich and Ambrose back. For arguments sake, let's say they all are - the 3rd out after Ashby and Jetta is hard to find. Howlett? Hardingham?

Next week is where it gets hard with hopefully Goddard and Bellchambers too. Interesting to see what they do with Gleeson - he shouldn't be anywhere near omitted, but we always said he was playing in Dempsey's spot.

Add in those 5 players, the outs I'd have are Jetta, Ashby, Hardingham, Daniher and....no idea.

Not confident in tomorrow, like our forward line with Winders, Goddard and Chappy, taking any sort of pressure off whatever big guys we play down there. Even one of them (Goddard) out, hurts.

**** off champ. You mean the bloke who spent most of his mediocre career as a forward, as opposed to the defender who became a tagger? Get a clue.

Would love to have Dempsey, Winderlich and Ambrose back. For arguments sake, let's say they all are - the 3rd out after Ashby and Jetta is hard to find. Howlett? Hardingham?

Next week is where it gets hard with hopefully Goddard and Bellchambers too. Interesting to see what they do with Gleeson - he shouldn't be anywhere near omitted, but we always said he was playing in Dempsey's spot.

Add in those 5 players, the outs I'd have are Jetta, Ashby, Hardingham, Daniher and....no idea.

Not confident in tomorrow, like our forward line with Winders, Goddard and Chappy, taking any sort of pressure off whatever big guys we play down there. Even one of them (Goddard) out, hurts.
If Goddard and T-Bell come back next week with no injuries / suspensions, we have a full senior* list to choose from

* Kommer clearly best 22 ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dempsey's best >>> Gleesons Best

Gleeson currently >>> Dempsey currently

give it time and all will return to normal

Give me a good reason why we can't play both? Gleeson off the HB, Demps off the wing? Replace Howlett with Demps basically.

Goddard out.. after a 'minor' injury turns into two weeks.. probably an 8 week injury..

Without Goddard we will struggle.

Agree with this.
Although he probably wouldn't have even done light sessions this week if it was that bad..

The Collingwood cockiness is back. Their supporters are ****ing everywhere on BF, spilling their grammatical errors all over the place. Time to put them back in their box. Hopefully we start a bit of a downward spiral so a journo with a spine can ask their receiver of a coach why he dismantled a premiership side.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this
I managed to get tickets to tomorrows game in Block M (bottom level, near the goals)
Just wondering if this is the essendon cheersquad side of the ground, or collingwood
Really hoping its the former for my own safety, and so I can cheer for the bombers

M means level 1 at the MCG (N level 2, P level 3, Q level 4). The number next to the M is your bay. The Essendon cheersquad will be in M3, M18 or so would be the southern stand wing, M30 odd will be the Pies cheersquad in the Ponsford and M47 is the wing in the members.

M means level 1 at the MCG (N level 2, P level 3, Q level 4). The number next to the M is your bay. The Essendon cheersquad will be in M3, M18 or so would be the southern stand wing, M30 odd will be the Pies cheersquad in the Ponsford and M47 is the wing in the members.
M2 via Gate 4
Seems like im on the right side of the ground then :D

The Collingwood cockiness is back. Their supporters are ******* everywhere on BF, spilling their grammatical errors all over the place. Time to put them back in their box. Hopefully we start a bit of a downward spiral so a journo with a spine can ask their receiver of a coach why he dismantled a premiership side.

It is a common disease they have, I respect most of them but jeez there are a few that push it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back