2nds Collingwood vs. Geelong Cats Saturday 14th July Victoria Park at 1:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

what superdraft

the 2012 draft..

even if it doesnt turn out to be a superdraft, it'll still be a very good draft, and based on our recent drafting and the fact we could actually have decent picks for the first time in many years suggests we could get a few beams fasolo ect type players, who will quickly go past thomas and seedsmen

the 2012 draft..

even if it doesnt turn out to be a superdraft, it'll still be a very good draft, and based on our recent drafting and the fact we could actually have decent picks for the first time in many years suggests we could get a few beams fasolo ect type players, who will quickly go past thomas and seedsmen

We don't even know what our Picks will be yet

People haven't been calling it a superdraft since last year. It's meant to be good, comparable to last year. Top 20 is meant to be pretty decent, falls away after that. But knightmare knows more about that so keep an eye on his posts. If things go well our first pick will be in the 20s, so not that different to the last couple of years? Really don't get your point about hypothetical draftees going past Seedsman and Thomas.

People haven't been calling it a superdraft since last year. It's meant to be good, comparable to last year. Top 20 is meant to be pretty decent, falls away after that. But knightmare knows more about that so keep an eye on his posts. If things go well our first pick will be in the 20s, so not that different to the last couple of years? Really don't get your point about hypothetical draftees going past Seedsman and Thomas.

The last couple of years we have traded away our first pick... and gc/gws have had a million picks above us, which is now over. meaning we should get our best batch our youngsters for a while, players who demand selection in their first years, and quickly surpuss those who havnt.

the 2012 draft..

Could you give us the name of a kid we're likely to draft at pick 40 who will overtake either Seedsman or JT in the short term? Just because we've succeeded in the past it can't be a given that we will this year especially at the expense of two players that have AFL traits to their game.

Could you give us the name of a kid we're likely to draft at pick 40 who will overtake either Seedsman or JT in the short term? Just because we've succeeded in the past it can't be a given that we will this year especially at the expense of two players that have AFL traits to their game.

read what i said, i said based on recent history its likely...

Having AFL traits doesnt make u an AFL player, Seedsmen and JT have already been over taken by a few first years (williams mooney elliot) and it will happen again next year. How long do u give somone like JT? staying on the list, always injured.. not playing

read what i said, i said based on recent history its likely...

Having AFL traits doesnt make u an AFL player, Seedsmen and JT have already been over taken by a few first years (williams mooney elliot) and it will happen again next year. How long do u give somone like JT? staying on the list, always injured.. not playing

I read what you said and noted that just because we did well in years gone by is no precursor for success, who's to say this years first two picks couldnt result in players the ilk of McArthy and Thoolen from 07?

I just find it surprising that you single those two out yet miss softer targets in Rounds and Ugle. In Rounds case he's in his fourth year and still doesnt have a position and Ugle is now behind Fas, Mooney, Elliott, Sinclair, Didak and Krackouer in the pecking order.

So many on here have contrary opinions and have something to back it up, which just makes it seem as if you have it set against the two of them and because most feel differently your trying to push an agenda.

The frustrating thing is the fact that you must have no idea what positions these two play. To say that two small forwards and a small defender have overtaken two midfielders is just silly. We have the deepest and most talented midfield in the league so no wonder it's hard for Seedsman to get a gig and JT is coming back from injury. As I said so much of what your posting comes across as you having it in for the two of them.

People call every years draft a 'superdraft'

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Collingwood vs. Geelong Cats Saturday 14th July Victoria Park at 1:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back