Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cloke lines up for goal misses. Team spirit and momentum gone!
Get rid of this flog like all his brothers he is a dud. wake up pies he is crap

Geez, it is going to be a long season with posters like this... First quarter of first NAB Cup match of the year...

Relax mate, it's NAB cup.

Sorry to annoy guys but couldn't find a Pies fantasy topic. just wondering where Rusling is tonight? Assume he's still having some injury hassles?

Sorry to annoy guys but couldn't find a Pies fantasy topic. just wondering where Rusling is tonight? Assume he's still having some injury hassles?

There is one, it's just slipped off the front page and is about 9000 pages long.

He's not playing tonight because they've got him wrapped in cotton wool for the pre-season. Apparently he has strained his back or something, or that's what I heard at least. Is more likely an excuse just to keep him rested until the real season starts, or keep him fresh in case we make it to the second round of the NAB Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big second half needed now.
We matched them in most departments but murdered the ball a lot.
Turnovers and inaccurate kicking costing us.

Cloke has to kick a couple this half just for his confidence.

I think it is great that Reid isn't looking out of place down back and is using the ball extremely well, looks like a huge plus.I think they may take him off at half time and bring presti on.

Game wise we are looking o.k and i am happy with the way things are going.The saints are kicking great there is not much you can do about that.Sidebottom is a gun, time to bring on beams :thumbsu:

I still think Cloke should start the year in the VFL till he gets his kicking up to a satisfactory standard at worst. Into his 6th year of AFL, and it's still awful. Isn't good enough.

Well done to Brown for his efforts so far. Not sure if his opponent is paying him much respect, but he's doing everything he needs to be doing. The forward half is definitely where he should be playing if he does.

Reid has looked good and bad. Noticeably stronger, looks confident, but his kicking is hit and miss. The good news is that he isn't shanking them, he is just over hitting or under hitting the ones he messed up, he's making good contact still. Decent signs for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back