Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, was really disappointed with NJBrown's output tonight. Just seemed to be a step behind whoever he was on, and never got the spoil in.

Still goes to ground too quickly too... Hoping he lifts over the next few weeks and settles a spot for the season proper.

technically, you did win 14.12 to 15.4

Just a query, who was out tonight that would be in your best 22? cheers

Fraser and Jack Anthony, could have done with the latter's kicking tonight.

Was hoping Dawes would get a run at CHF... maybe next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan J.Brown - 2 kicks, 2 handballs and beaten to the ball almost every time. Needs to be more proactive instead of reactive as most of the time its way too late. Looks much fitter this year though.

Nowhere near ready to take over the FB role from Presti.

Hopefully no injuries and that shithouse ground.

Just got back from the game. What can I say about the umps and the Saints supporters. First of all the umps were a ****ing disgrace. How many frees do they have to pay to precious Rievoldt ffs umps . Now the saint supporters well where I was sitting all they wanted to do was fight. Swearing and abusing collingwood supporters. You guys are a ****ing joke.
Now to our boys well done guys you never gave up even though you were down by 43 points. Great effort considering the umps were against us. All in all a great game and night out except for the muppet saint supporters.

On the way home from the game;
*Pies played 2 1/2 dreadful quarters, I still don't know how we kept in touch.
*We don't appear to be playing our A-grade midfield. Pendles didn't seem to spend much time there, Dids very little, Davis forward all game, O'Bree out.
*Wellingham, Beams and L Brown were our best from my observations.
*Umpiring hopelessly one-sided.
*Kicking for goal was awful.
*Ball-skills very poor indeed.

Ball-skills very poor indeed.

I actually thought he went alright:D

Leroy was great and I think Cloke will return to his old form going by this game.

We did well considering the umpiring.

Remember one thing....if that exact same scoreline (goals and behinds) is replicated in round 3...we win by two points.

We also didn't have O'Bree, Fraser, Anthony, Dick and Goldsack in our side...the media can go on about St.Kilda having nine GF players out (Ball being one :rolleyes: ), but we had five first teamers out (they all played finals last year).

We kick straight, we win by 30+ points.

Heath Shaw and Maxwell were brilliant, Wellingham's first half especially was quality, and Jolly proved what a ruckman is supposed to do. Beams had a huge impact once he was activated too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back