List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 40 27.4%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
then he is worth more gone, except we dont trade out captains.

We don't trade out anyone..literally anyone...ever. Which is why we're in the position we're in.

Besides Rioli who forced his way out to go home when's the last time we traded someone out who wasn't good enough?

I’ll mention one and it will set a few off due to we would be his 4th club.

Will Setterfield. Decent start to the year and got a knee injury and struggling to get back in as Dons try and go explosive midfield.

Would come very cheap if we could get him on board.
He has his strengths but he’s incredibly injury prone. Wouldn’t imagine he’d come cheap unless Dons want him off their books

I get the reasoning behind looking for fringe players at other clubs to help boost our depth but there needs to be a limit to how many we bring in

Two, maybe three at a stretch, should be the limit to avoid becoming a team of middle aged journeyman

We don't trade out anyone..literally anyone...ever. Which is why we're in the position we're in.

Besides Rioli who forced his way out to go home when's the last time we traded someone out who wasn't good enough?
Several spring to mind but all of their own accord (I think). One or two may have been pushed.
McDougall for a start!

Omg good news.

There is movement with the chosen one.

I'm legit jumping with joy. Leadership. WCE Bloodline.

Wce royalty is coming home!!!! I still want him as captain but unfortunately he missed the boat by not coming in last year.

It's time for you to come back home. You ain't getting a spot with the ashcroft clan (brisbane lion royalty front and centre)

Last edited:
Omg good news.

Wce royalty is coming home!!!! I still want him as captain but unfortunately he missed the boat by not coming in last year

Love to see it :hearteyes:
Id happily pay up our F4 for Dev and the Lions F4 just to see the favourite son come home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darren Glass will have to do alot of work to remove the Brisbane tar from dev. Yes I still hold a grudge but idk if our recruitment has as well. Although expect a paycut Dev for your stupidity!!!

A jumper presentation and couple of comments about dev and videos about dev should do it.

Glassy ringing Matty Clarke to get the ball rolling is the path to least resistance (semi-srs)

Last edited:
Omg good news.

Wce royalty is coming home!!!! I still want him as captain but unfortunately he missed the boat by not coming in last year.

It's time for you to come back home. You ain't getting a spot with the ashcroft clan (brisbane lion royalty front and centre)

Eh No, you had your chance.

If he is coming home is only happens if lions throw in R2 for the Salary dump. Otherwise this kid EAD.

Eh No, you had your chance.

If he is coming home is only happens if lions throw in R2 for the Salary dump. Otherwise this kid EAD.
He will be be taking a paycut for his wilful ignorance I'd imagine. Maybe that will light a fire up his ass.

Also I'd imagine any deal initiated will have an apology attached for all the shenanigans caused.

I get the reasoning behind looking for fringe players at other clubs to help boost our depth but there needs to be a limit to how many we bring in

Two, maybe three at a stretch, should be the limit to avoid becoming a team of middle aged journeyman
We have so many of our own mid 20s list cloggers with flawed games . Rotham , Jones, witherden, ledwards .

They can salary dump him, we'll take Dev and their second pick for our 4th.
Smart lad was clearly playing the long game by signing a 2 year contract.

Didn't want the club to compromise their draft position and instead signed the deal, then tanked his value.

What an absolute star.

Darren Glass will have to do alot of work to remove the Brisbane tar from dev. Yes I still hold a grudge but idk if our recruitment has as well. Although expect a paycut Dev for your stupidity!!!

A jumper presentation and couple of comments about dev and videos about dev should do it.

Glassy ringing Matty Clarke to get the ball rolling is the path to least resistance (semi-srs)
lol Dev is probably on minimum wage atm. (not so serious)

Back