Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Ginbey just the tonic for our midfield.
You just saved some significant editing of this thread

That said, the gin discussion can continue here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As advised by the state that gave the world

View attachment 1585499

Now I can really say that briztoon - that was a piss poor post and well below your normal standard.
Not sure what you’re trying to prove with your first sentence and that photo.

All beer is sh!t nasty stuff.

I honestly don’t know how people drink it, or convince themselves it’s an alcoholic drink of choice.

If I’m going to settle in to watch a day of cricket at the pub (not that I watch cricket or go to pubs)(after working in them for 20+ years), I’ll settle down with, what is locally known as a crab jammer.

Get a pint glass, muddle a lime in the bottom, three quarter fill with ice, add a shot of Jamison’s whiskey, then fill with Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer (it’s a true Scottish ginger beer).

Not sure what you’re trying to prove with your first sentence and that photo.

All beer is sh!t nasty stuff.

I honestly don’t know how people drink it, or convince themselves it’s an alcoholic drink of choice.

If I’m going to settle in to watch a day of cricket at the pub (not that I watch cricket or go to pubs)(after working in them for 20+ years), I’ll settle down with, what is locally known as a crab jammer.

Get a pint glass, muddle a lime in the bottom, three quarter fill with ice, add a shot of Jamison’s whiskey, then fill with Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer (it’s a true Scottish ginger beer).
This is as unAustralian as those shitty Canadian Club ads. I hope we make DanWCE for a day and he gives you a perma ban 😝😂

Not sure about that. Different spirit but I had 3 whisky sours made for me at a cocktail bar recently. I asked them not to tell me which bourbon the were using and I got it right all 3 times.

I can definitely taste the difference in spirit, even with mixers, it adds a different accent.

******* Gordons is horrid no matter what you mix with it!
Hope you bragged to the bartender that your intel was correct

Maybe you're not going to the right breweries? Happy to cop most of what comes Victoria's way, but to question the quality of the beer is just one step too far! :tearsofjoy:
Hahaha, never questioned it and I've had plenty. Just thought WA does the breweries better than here in Vic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back