List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
My Intel was correct it looks like. As suggested by me Winder would be in an incident in Geelong. When I suggested this would happen months ago before the media reported it, many on here called BS said I was a liar. I also said eagles would redraft Winder based on my Intel. Also correct. I predicted he may be the victim so I was spot on. To my critics how do those lemons taste 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . It's nice to be validated when people have called you out and you prove them dead wrong. The so called experts on the forum are not as smart as they think they are. I have a reliable source of Intel within the eagles club whether the big egos here like it or not. Eat apple pie 🥧

Exclusive footage of the assault
im]

I’m sure while out having a quiet drink the racist dickheads in Geelong in no way started s**t by being racist dickheads.

Winder punching on with Geelong rabble should be applauded not investigated.
Interestingly JJ posted and then deleted this on his Instagram story early Saturday morning. 2DF74477-DF0B-4D46-BD25-4CC1B95D2BF3.jpeg

I recall a couple of years ago SA had another player with exactly the same credentials (including think captain of their carnival team) who didn't get selected. If you don't meet the minimum requirement for speed especially you just won't make it at AFL level unless you have some absurd other skills.
Sharenberg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually David Grace KC now
I wonder how many King's Counsels have already nicknamed their staff as 'the Sunshine Band' :think:

For me I'm supporting JJ here. Good on him. Think the 'not a good look' angle is a bit icky.
Yep, if Isiah was racially taunted, and reading between the lines it seems it was pretty blatent, then I honestly don't have an issue with him laying out the prick. Just guessing here of course but footy players are still human and have a right to stand up for themselves when required. There will be consequences but hopefully not severe for the young man.

Last edited:
For me I'm supporting JJ here. Good on him. Think the 'not a good look' angle is a bit icky.

You can make a point without sounding like a nob though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back