List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:
I had rookie or late draft pick watches on hansen jnr and hunter for the end of the year. Now a little annoyed they are off the table but it is what it is.
Maric could turn out ok, lets hope he does but i just think hunter couldve sped up our rebuild immensely if he keeps this rapid improvement up
Like you said tho..it is what it is

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With Reid wanting to stay home already, the Tasmanians in this draft already signed as inaugural members of the Tassie AFL team, Vic players off limits, South Australian talent having a habit of tanking their draft year, northern academies off limits to make the competition fair🙄 and WA talent just pure shite, I think we can all agree this is the year we fold the club.

All our AFL players can play WAFL Beagles and I would have us 50/50 to win a game or two before the end of the season.

The only other option I see is we set up a cult and brainwash all recruits into blowing up their new club should they leave.

Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Going to be interesting to see how Reid goes against the guys his own age, see if he really is that far ahead of them or if it's just hype
Exactly.

What if he's like Moir and goes missing.

Then WTF do we do?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Johnson is not vanilla.

Do have to wonder what it was about him that WCE didn’t like as he seemed a rather obvious pick for us in many ways

That said other clubs passed over him as well, including Sydney who preferred Sheldrick in what was something of a surprise selection that early

Still hopeful Chesser justifies his selection once he gets confidence in his body and regains touch after missing a lot of footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see our Sandgroper U18s didn't even register a point in the 2nd half - wow! How shiite is that! Western Australian
football has gone down the plug hole. Being fiercely a patriotic sandgroper, it's a sad day, sad times.
At least there's a little joy with East Perth - another good win today, and Schuemaker dominating again - I really want
to see him in the blue and gold for 2024.

With Reid wanting to stay home already, the Tasmanians in this draft already signed as inaugural members of the Tassie AFL team, Vic players off limits, South Australian talent having a habit of tanking their draft year, northern academies off limits to make the competition fair🙄 and WA talent just pure shite, I think we can all agree this is the year we fold the club.

All our AFL players can play WAFL Beagles and I would have us 50/50 to win a game or two before the end of the season.

The only other option I see is we set up a cult and brainwash all recruits into blowing up their new club should they leave.

Happy Will Ferrell GIF
Are you takin’ the piss??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back