Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was watching one of those camping You Tube channels today and during the video they said they were going to make a pizza in a cast iron pot.

Nice. I thought.

Then I see the wife thinly slicing a pear.

I thought NO...NO... Surely she is slicing it for a desert that they are going to have after the pizza. But no...She proceeded to lay the sliced pear onto the pizza.

I didn't see any more of the video as I turned it off right there and then.

But this is a message to all you sickos out there who are putting pineapple on pizza. Yeah you think it's a bit of fun but look at what your fun leads to.

There is a fine line between pleasure and pain.
And some of you need to feel pain.
Some of you need to feel real pain you sickos.

So I was watching one of those camping You Tube channels today and during the video they said they were going to make a pizza in a cast iron pot.

Nice. I thought.

I thought NO...NO... Surely she is slicing it for a desert that they are going to have after the pizza. But no...She proceeded to lay the sliced pear onto the pizza.

But this is a message to all you sickos out there who are putting pineapple on pizza. Yeah you think it's a bit of fun but look at what your fun leads to.

Yum. This one looks a winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. I thought.

I saw a really sick recipe the other day that was mango and jalapeño. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back