Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an esky next to the porch.
Jmac, your beer drinking porch approach reminds my of an experience of yesteryear.

We had just moved into a very old double fronted house in Ascot Vale (with a big verandah and porch), after moving all our belongings to the new abode, I duly drank a hundred beers.

Wake up in morning for a wee, our bedroom door is locked (old crappy house), Im busting for a wee. Mrs Leon, sensing my urgency said wee out the window, window is jammed. Locked in bedroom and no way out, busting for a wee after 100 beers.

Mrs Leon, says wee in your blundstone boot..... it was the only practical option.

What I learnt, Im glad I have big feet (boot holds lots of volume) and blundstones are water tight

Jmac, your beer drinking porch approach reminds my of an experience of yesteryear.

We had just moved into a very old double fronted house in Ascot Vale (with a big verandah and porch), after moving all our belongings to the new abode, I duly drank a hundred beers.

Wake up in morning for a wee, our bedroom door is locked (old crappy house), Im busting for a wee. Mrs Leon, sensing my urgency said wee out the window, window is jammed. Locked in bedroom and no way out, busting for a wee after 100 beers.

Mrs Leon, says wee in your blundstone boot..... it was the only practical option.

What I learnt, Im glad I have big feet (boot holds lots of volume) and blundstones are water tight
That’s gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back