Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I won’t visit/spend at anywhere that discriminates.
So, that’s MONA off the wish list.
Won’t those big nasty girls let you into their special room?

ottoman - been looking out for you in this series - hope you make an appearance soon .... is the professor in your education ministry?

ottoman - been looking out for you in this series - hope you make an appearance soon .... is the professor in your education ministry?

Tried to watch it but apparently it's unavailable in my location.
My location is what the documentary is about. Why is it unavailable in my location? It should be unavailable in your location.

Tried to watch it but apparently it's unavailable in my location.
My location is what the documentary is about. Why is it unavailable in my location? It should be unavailable in your location.
I've spoken to Professor Alice. Her doco is generally available throughout the former Ottoman regions.

However, she has blocked your IP address (1256.1122.13.1677) from the doco because of your treatment of WalterBlaknWhte - she's happy to reconsider if you pay respect where respect is due

PS - she's offered you a discount to this event - be good to catch up - Walter will be there

Last edited:
Been over with our boy in Cambridge, he’s not travelling well. Always optimistic but he’s now getting knocked around by it all. Heartbreaking to see. Losing the use of the right side of his body and his mind is muddled. Massive amounts of steroids and chemo shit ruining him.
Robert Attenborough wanted him to speak at a seminar he was giving at Oxford but it doesn’t look like that’s possible. Devastating for the young bloke.

Off to QLD on a road trip with Mrs35 this week to catch up with our grandies and spoil those little darling and replenish our souls a bit. Be awesome. Mrs35 will head back to the uk in another month or so to be with our boy again for a while.

His 2 brothers doing their part in lifting his spirits during his brain cancer battle in their own intimitable way, while he’s an academic, a doctor of archeology, our youngest is a cabinet maker and the oldest a builder. They tell him it’s ’all in his head’ 😂 His reply is ‘it’s okay for you, you’re only tradies you don’t need a brain’ ❤️ 💔

Been over with our boy in Cambridge, he’s not travelling well. Always optimistic but he’s now getting knocked around by it all. Heartbreaking to see. Losing the use of the right side of his body and his mind is muddled. Massive amounts of steroids and chemo shit ruining him.
Robert Attenborough wanted him to speak at a seminar he was giving at Oxford but it doesn’t look like that’s possible. Devastating for the young bloke.

Off to QLD on a road trip with Mrs35 this week to catch up with our grandies and spoil those little darling and replenish our souls a bit. Be awesome. Mrs35 will head back to the uk in another month or so to be with our boy again for a while.

His 2 brothers doing their part in lifting his spirits during his brain cancer battle in their own intimitable way, while he’s an academic, a doctor of archeology, our youngest is a cabinet maker and the oldest a builder. They tell him it’s ’all in his head’ 😂 His reply is ‘it’s okay for you, you’re only tradies you don’t need a brain’ ❤️ 💔
All the best to you and your family, Jimmy.
I remember when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer - it was a very hard time.
I hope for the best for your boy.

Looks like... / I think...

The first falcon chick has hatched - no sign of the father for a while - might turn up when feeding ramps up.....

PS - 2 chicks now - that's it - only 2 this year.

PPS - some reports suggest 3 eggs... ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best for everyone involved Jimmy. I admire your ability to stay humble and still have a sense of humour. Stay strong bro

Looks like... / I think...

The first falcon chick has hatched - no sign of the father for a while - might turn up when feeding ramps up.....

PS - 2 chicks now - that's it - only 2 this year.

PPS - some reports suggest 3 eggs... ?
The third one has hatched now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back