Rumour CROWS-RELATED TRADE RUMOURS - ALL trade rumours go here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he is contracted, doesn't necessarily mean he can't decide to leave the club. But of course, both teams involved in the trade must agree to the terms of paying out contracts and so forth.

understand that however there is no way the AFC would release Tex whilst he has a year to serve out of his contract

so I assume your mob had a crack at Tex

Griffin for Palmer?

Or maybe well go after Sibosado, probably worth the same, and we were interested in him a couple of years back.
Not sure where the Palmer steam has come from.

With Casey, that has merrit, but I'm not certain we 'need' him. If we can't do a trade we like, we may trigger him....or just a pick.
Griff for shuey?
I wish. Would jizz.
would you take armitage for knights?
...Armitage likes the sun

Not sure where the Palmer steam has come from.

With Casey, that has merrit, but I'm not certain we 'need' him. If we can't do a trade we like, we may trigger him....or just a pick.

I wish. Would jizz.

...Armitage likes the sun

Someone said on radio that he wanted out and mentioned Adelaide as a preferred club.

According to Garry Lyon, tigers are set to make a huge play for knights

If Knights goes there he is an absolute idiot.

I'd be curious to see what they'd offer us in return... It may have something to do with their first rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Richmond end up with pick 8, thats what they would probably need to part with to get Knighta if he decided thats where he wanted to play.

I could deal with that. Should almost guarantee 2 quality mids... As much as one can guarantee on draft day anyway

it was starksy not hutch who provided that information tonight but really pleased to here we are going after a gun player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back