Rumour CROWS-RELATED TRADE RUMOURS - ALL trade rumours go here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a pick and Griffin for Brad Ebert?

Griffin would provide more reliable back up to cox/naita than Sullivan who is a chance to be delisted.
Is he out of contract? Turns the ball over by foot a lot, but slightly better than Schammer, so wouldn't be against going after him.

Noooo Shammer, Neil will turn him into another Symes who is guarenteed best 22 every week till he retires. We don't need more poorly skilled footballers. Same for Ebert, no thanks.

So your saying Crows give up pick 12 and Chris Knights for Griffen. Probably overpaying a little. But Eagles give up pick 4 for Hill :eek:. Do the Eagles get lube with that shafting?

Hahaha... imagine the cocktail of hallucinagenics, quaaludes, uppers and downers that would be required to drug the WCE recruiters into accepting that deal.

Even Ben Cousins would be blushing at the thought of THAT!

Trolling the West Coast Board from within the Adelaide board...

Hmmm...

Maybe he's onto something!!! Could this still happen...
:rolleyes:

How about a pick and Griffin for Brad Ebert?

Griffin would provide more reliable back up to cox/naita than Sullivan who is a chance to be delisted.

Griff for shuey?

Griffin for Palmer?

Or maybe well go after Sibosado, probably worth the same, and we were interested in him a couple of years back.

Can sibosado play? I know absolutely nothing about him apart from his rough dreamteam price

Can sibosado play? I know absolutely nothing about him apart from his rough dreamteam price

He was taken as an early rookie pick, and apparently we were interested in him, but Tom Lee was still around so we took him instead i think. I did a bit of reading on the Freo board and after an average first year in reserves as a forward they have turned him into a defender which is news to me. I don't think we need another defender as it turns out. Think he has confidence issues and whatnot, could be a bit of a swingman. Griffin is worth squat and so is Casey so i would do it.

Now that Griffen seems off the table I think landing a "Big Fish" in trade week may not be the best way to go...

IMO we need to follow the Sydney model and target players that are hungry for a new opportunity for one reason or another, players such as

Walker (Carlton)
Drummond (Brisbane)
Palmer (Freo)
Hampson (Carlton)
Peterson (Hawks)
Hill (WB)
Thomas (Kanga's)
Campbell (Kanga's)

Now that Griffen seems off the table I think landing a "Big Fish" in trade week may not be the best way to go...

IMO we need to follow the Sydney model and target players that are hungry for a new opportunity for one reason or another, players such as

Walker (Carlton)
Drummond (Brisbane)
Palmer (Freo)
Hampson (Carlton)
Peterson (Hawks)
Hill (WB)
Thomas (Kanga's)
Campbell (Kanga's)

I would be happy to go for any of those highlighted above. Never realised that Hill was a possibility and if he wanted out I would love for us to go for him.

Walker (Carlton)
Drummond (Brisbane)
Palmer (Freo)
Hampson (Carlton)
Peterson (Hawks)
Hill (WB)
Thomas (Kanga's)
Campbell (Kanga's)

Hill gets a lot of flak for being incredibly soft, but has skill, not sure if i want.

Drummond is very high quality but struggles to get on the park.

Players like Peterson are always there deep into the draft, same with Thomas but i wouldn't mind Thomas if he came cheap, one of those players that get those cheap goals hanging off the packs, which we need as we never have anyone at the drop of the ball. Plus he's a lefty and i love lefty's.

Palmer would take a first rounder and we could get an equal/better player if Rendell pulls out a bit of magic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would you take armitage for knights?
LOL.jpg

Nice edit, you said Dempster first.

yeah nah jks about dempster but the armo trade would be alright. prolly give ya a 3rd rounder as well to close the deal.

taylor walker is the other one i reckon the saints would be interested in. maybe armo for him instead? i think armo wants out and could do with the change. the crows need an inside mid....:thumbsu:

Daniel Kerr??

Is exactly what we need. I wonder how much the WCE value him at the moment.

Him and Danger were 1st and 2nd for % of possession being contested last year, imagine them in the same team. Still doesn't solve our outside runner problem. Is a tad injury prone, but at the right price definetly.

yeah nah jks about dempster but the armo trade would be alright. prolly give ya a 3rd rounder as well to close the deal.

taylor walker is the other one i reckon the saints would be interested in. maybe armo for him instead? i think armo wants out and could do with the change. the crows need an inside mid....:thumbsu:

Gee how generous of you :rolleyes:

troll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back