Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the term mini Grand Finals and some of the talk this week but I am glad in some ways the pressure is on us tonight. We need the expectation.

If we can stop the influence of JHF and also we need to find away around Aliir. If we do both off those we should win.

It's a huge game for Port, both for the premiership table and mentally to show they are a better team heading into finals. If they win this then I think they are premiership favourites.

Nah, Sydney. Easily. Load training over for them, they’re winning again, they’ll be fitter than any team for finals.

I hold a slim lead in a tipping comp for a good stash of cash. Sensible thing to do is tip favourites. Head over heart. I can deal with giving up the lead if it means we beat them.

I love rachele , but I think him opening his mouth is going to backfire . It’s going to be close . Pear by 11 points .
Not sure how offending a teams supporters is actually anything like being critical of Powers players/coach/brand upon reflection. So not sure how much motivation it really provides.

Is Kenny going to fire them up pre-game “with how dare these arrogant ##### call our supporters toothless. Yeah I know - even if it’s true”

Last edited:
Not sure how offending a teams supporters is actually anything like being critical of Powers players/coach/brand upon reflection. So not sure how much motivation it really provides.

Is Kenny going to fire them up pre-game “with how dare these arrogant ##### call our supporters toothless - yeah I know. Even if it’s true”
It’s more that he’s fired there supporters up, crowd will be in it, probably influencing the umps decision (being port home ground )

Would be more confident with Walker in the team and Rachele not big talking during the week.
ROB needs to dominate the ruck and the midfield need to win or break even and I think Adelaide win
Rachele will get booed. He needs to have a big game to quiet them. Or else he looks dumb.

Won't make the Port Boys go any harder at him/us.

Yep ROB needs to repeat last week's effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok after my piss poor multi last week time to “double up to catch up”

8 legs @ $117-1

15 possessions or more - Keane and Hinge (do lots of kick outs)

20 possessions - JHF, Rankine

2 goals (or more) - Fog, Rachele

3 goals - TT

Crows to win

Edit - add Butters, Houston and Rozee for 25+ possessions and it blows out to 600-1. Worth a lazy $20

General Advice Only :)

Cant explain as a supporter never confident about my teams winning especially Showdowns, but all week I have been very confident about this game.
Cannot explain why .
So thought try.
Well guess seeing last week ROB actually tap the ball directly to one of our players . ( yes he took some marks too )
Finally got somewhere our best selection with Thillthorpe and Curtin adding marking strength leading and upfront .
No McHenry. --- even dreamt Murphy sub and in same dream seeing Butters And JHF caught holding the ball numerous times.
Sickens me to see Power sitting 2nd as apart from obvious dislike they don't deserve to be there.
Well like Rachelle might have provided KOD but will enjoy until reality might hit .

I'm sleep reading.
kate-bush-sleepwalk-gif.2081842

Ok after my piss poor multi last week time to “double up to catch up”

8 legs @ $117-1

15 possessions or more - Keane and Hinge (do lots of kick outs)

20 possessions - JHF, Rankine

2 goals (or more) - Fog, Rachele

3 goals - TT

Crows to win

Edit - add Butters, Houston and Rozee for 25+ possessions and it blows out to 600-1. Worth a lazy $20

General Advice Only :)
Chasing your loses……… gambling responsibly 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back