Game Day Crows v Dogs

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though he was clueless - he still got it right. Grigg in for Douglas makes us a weaker side.
makes us a slower side against one of the quicker sides in the comp

Cooney tore us a new one last time we played ....just don't see a matchup ..maybe Kerridge, but he hasn't the pace if loose me are setup and the dogs can run freely

really worried

they don't open or close once people are there. it's a nice day so it shouldn't matter
not correct ...of course they do, but the rule has been close at start if weather is bad ..or half time to allow for 20 min it takes for the roof to close

Generally they have radar readings that determines if they start open or closed ....but the stadium has been caught out a few times

The Bulldogs are the only team that every year I feel we should beat them, but I still get nervous as hell that we won't :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not correct ...of course they do, but the rule has been close at start if weather is bad ..or half time to allow for 20 min it takes for the roof to close

Generally they have radar readings that determines if they start open or closed ....but the stadium has been caught out a few times
Pretty sure since the roof bolt fell off during a game a few seasons ago the AFL made it open or closed and that's it.

Last time we met on foxfooty now.

How did we lose this? Petrenko puts us in front halfway through the third... we look the better team.
Sloane puts us 16 points up... what happens from here? :rolleyes:

I'd forgotten how bad this game was.

Key to today is minimising turnovers. We keep them to a minimum and we win the game comfortably, if not then itll be a long day. They dont have a scary forward line, a so so defence but are very strong in midfield. I think we could see a career breakout day for JJ

Crows by 29

Sloane puts us 16 points up... what happens from here? :rolleyes:

I'd forgotten how bad this game was.
Goal to Dougie... up by 22 with 4:00 remaining in the third.

Are we sure we didn't win this?

dangerfield vs picken should be good

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows v Dogs

Back