Game Day Crows v Eagles over there at around 3:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look Kennedys free again. Wtf are you doing Nix?
in fairness darling could be off the ball punching murray or butts in the face and kennedy would still be allowed it today

also tex needs to get up the ground more and get barrass moving. if he tries to be physical with him he wont beat him. let fogarty have the 50 to himself, send himmelberg back to the hotel or something

Looks like the week has taken it’s toll on Tex , the swagger/ determination has gone and along with it the leadership. These are the games the sort the wheat from the chaff .. That Qtr leaves us with a hopper full of chaff .. still that being said , still reckon we’ll respond .. ( I hope )

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smith, Walker and Milera have been terrible today, thought these guys are meant to show leaderdship
Worrell fantastic again, just a joke he hasn't played more this year.
McFlurry just doesn't know footy, I don't know what Nicks sees in him.
ROB doing ok, nice to see him marking again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch up to 41 disposals (25 handballs) in the SANFL

Nicks:

Old Man Lips GIF

Almost given up on trying to understand how McHenry plays every game so giving up .
But please please help me understand how Davis is our sub .
All the good young players have we have Davis as a sub who has to be delisted this year.

The sub might not get used and it's important our younger players get game time.

No excuse but after such a good win last weekend this camp saga would have drained the life out of the club as a whole .

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows v Eagles over there at around 3:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back