Review Crows v Geelong PF - The Good, the Great and the GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidding yourself. Hartigan got the job at times, never said he wouldn't. He got exposed as well.

Hartigan was very good defensively. Just some of his kicks let him down early.

Nailed Dangerfield with an absolute beauty of a tackle at one point - and then turned the ball straight over with the kick :(

Hartigan was very good defensively. Just some of his kicks let him down early.

Nailed Dangerfield with an absolute beauty of a tackle at one point - and then turned the ball straight over with the kick :(
I didnt think he was too bad overall, there were a couple that turned the ball overall going for a tough kick across half back.

15 now 34.

I feel ripped off. Was to young to go out and get trashed and celebrate properly the first 2 times and now to old and tied down.

Anyone in their early 20's better go out, get trashed and get laid if we win.
I'm in my early 30's and I'm planning on doing all of that.....probably time I grow up and stop all that but f*** it, I'll grow up after the GF

15 now 34.

I feel ripped off. Was to young to go out and get trashed and celebrate properly the first 2 times and now to old and tied down.

Anyone in their early 20's better go out, get trashed and get laid if we win.

Near ur age, no excuse . Gf out prioritises everything but birth or illness. N by Illness I mean I'm sorry for your loss. Get out there brother, gf don't grow on trees, as we all know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory lairds highlights at half time, no sign of danger except when he marked in front of danger but kelly was the match up.
How come he can't point out at what stage of the game Laird was Danger?

I did miss seeing Otten on the wing when Danger was in the middle and I did also miss Otten as our second intercept defender when Danger was up forward.

How come he can't point out at what stage of the game Laird was Danger?

I did miss seeing Otten on the wing when Danger was in the middle and I did also miss Otten as our second intercept defender when Danger was up forward.
*Third

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Crows v Geelong PF - The Good, the Great and the GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back