Game Day Crows vs. Saints @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys worry too much.
Crows by 4-5 goals :thumbsu:
We play the ground well and Sando has encouraged the boys to take the game on today
What? We don't play the ground that well we are 2/4 in the last two years and lost our previous 7 or something like that.

If it was as simple as encouraging them to take the game on, why didn't he do that in the first 3 games?
Hopefully we scrape out a win.

Need to win.

Just get the job done. Get out first W and we can begin to build. Lose and it's season over.

Lose and its no Sando's panic button that needs to be activated but the detonation button for season 2014.

CrowTank. It would be weird getting the number 1 draft pick.

We need to see a strong response today, I'm expecting the following:

- Sauce to dominate in the ruck and give our mids first sight
- Danger to play a fair bit forward and cause some headaches
- JPod and JJ (apart from his finishing) both showed positive signs last week and im expecting them to really test the Saints defence that is missing Gilbert who has been fantastic early
- Talia to bounce back with a strong game against ST Nick
- M Crouch 25+ possession game and NRS nomination
- Long bombs from Smith from outside 50m
- Crows to make a late change with Martin coming in as the sub

Crows post first win of 2014
NO ...PLEASE, PLEASE

Gee we have some pessimistic supporters ....half half empty types

We have a good list ....we are exposed by pace

St Kilda do not have the pace or gamestyle to expose us .....expect a scratchy win & start to rebuild our confidence and the season.

Get some players back in a few weeks which will see some height and flexibility added to the side

Season still alive

Martin was great PS .....but he has lost the pace he had starting his AFL career ???? ......he has an elite kick but is woeful as a competitor and in one on one contests

That means his game is as an outside receiver .....but with no pace

Would rather CEY

Saints are not a tough side at the contest. We could nail them if we hit our targets, make them completely change there structure, go defensive. Which considering we should murder them on the hard ball. could be an ugly game.

Our biggest improvement needs to come from the coaching staff and the leaders.

people talking about our poor record at Ethiad since the start of 2010 are looking for any excuse to be negative
because if we had play like we did for 3 quarters against Geelong the last 2 weeks everyone on here would be saying 6-7 goals easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin was great PS .....but he has lost the pace he had starting his AFL career ???? ......he has an elite kick but is woeful as a competitor and in one on one contests

Would rather CEY
Is he ready?

Would rather CEY

My comments in regards to Martin are not based based on what I want it is based on what we know and that is CEY played yesterday, Martin is the traveling emergency and that there is high likelihood to be a late change

97 Grand Final on Footy Flashbacks (in NSW at least). Now THAT'S how you play footy!!

Is he ready?
Who ......CEY?

Frankly and it's just an opinion ..... i think CEY has done enough PS and in state league games to get a look.

Again IMO ....sometime with footballers it's the mental side of the game that needs development as musch as the physical

But CEY adds an element to the side that we don't currently have .....time to have a look

Marting though is cooked and seeing out time till delisted at season end !!

My comments in regards to Martin are not based based on what I want it is based on what we know and that is CEY played yesterday, Martin is the traveling emergency and that there is high likelihood to be a late change
Oh my :(:(

Such a nice day here in Melbourne ....looking forward to going to the game .....a cloud just appeared:(

We need to win, we should win, just ****ing win.

I'm expecting a good performance today because it is much needed. We should be beating St. Kilda, we are much better than they are.

If we win we're just wallpapering over the cracks. The giant, giant cracks.
Depends on how we win if we do. If we smash them and I mean really put them to the sword, then that is confidence boosting but if we just scrape through with an ugly win, we would almost be better off with a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows vs. Saints @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back