Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Will Daniel Curtin come into the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh FFS. Every team has a ā€œMurphyā€.
Every team has role players. They usually play 80 odd games before being moved on.

We build statues of ours.

Someone who discusses football and holds peopleā€™s opinions to account on a football forum. I donā€™t make stuff up to troll posters. That type of person.

As for Jenny laughing, she clearly doesnā€™t get it either.

Interesting you both focussed on me and not the guy who trolled and then made sexist remarks.
You calling someone else a troll is hilarious! Thatā€™s why Jenny is laughing!

You calling someone else a troll is hilarious! Thatā€™s why Jenny is laughing!
Well youā€™re trolling me now if thatā€™s how you want to play it.

I donā€™t make shit up, thereā€™s the key difference Jenny, I challenge opinions, if that upset some folks maybe they should get better opinions šŸ˜‰

He makes shit up to sling at posters but it seems youā€™re ok with that, as well as someone making sexist remarks.

Why would you come up here? Itā€™s fricking freezing! šŸ˜
Headed a bit south from there. Glorious weather: 21 and sunny. Kids are in the pool and loving it. All the locals are telling us how cold they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He (and I ) give as much too you as you give out to others (and us). Notice there's only one person squealing they're being treated bad though?
The funny thing is he wasnā€™t trolling me, he was trolling the board. I simply asked him to back up his comments where he said posters had claimed weā€™ve only used 25 players.

I donā€™t make shit up, do you? Are you happy for him to?

The funny thing is he wasnā€™t trolling me, he was trolling the board. I simply asked him to back up his comments where he said posters had claimed weā€™ve only used 25 players.

I donā€™t make shit up, do you? Are you happy for him to?
He was exaggerating to make a point.

How hard is that to get?

No one else ever does that on this board in Kramer World??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I know you negative freaks are proud you are so insufferable you force people away from the board but if I were you I wouldn't say that out so loud.

Nah, you just skink away every time we lose, and have done so for a long time. And then come back chest beating when we win as if we're not going to lose again, ever.

There are plenty of overly positive fans that always front up on here.

Please cite examples of me being a "negative freak".

Cough do you want to tell me how many years it says in the title.

You're winning for one year and for you it's the greatest victory ever.
You were using your thread to rub people's faces in it. Unfortunately for you it blew up in your face, and now you aren't prepared to own it.

You mean posters donā€™t stick around when all the bullshit theyā€™ve spun, even if backed up spreadsheets, is exposed as bullshit by our results and they stay away?
Umm, newsflash to the non enlightened, youre not gonna believe it but when teams have injuries, especially to key players, or lose players with experience they tend to go worse.

If you could just forecast things like that for me I'll incorporate them into my spreadsheets. Who we losing next year genius?

Umm, newsflash to the non enlightened, youre not gonna believe it but when teams have injuries, especially to key players, or lose players with experience they tend to go worse.

If you could just forecast things like that for me I'll incorporate them into my spreadsheets. Who we losing next year genius?
Newsflash, we had minimal injuries at 0-4
Newsflash, one win Richmond had injuries when we lost to them at home
Newsflash, poster creates rebuild thread, boasts how well itā€™s going and doesnā€™t consider injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Back