D3 2009 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor form shown by Bentleigh not sticking around. Having a beer, and putting money into the oppostion clubs is what keeps clubs afloat and is the spirit of Ammatuer footy. The sooner the Bentleigh boys realise that the better.

I have always enjoyed Powerhouses drinks up stairs overlooking the ground and the lake.

Uni Highs quizmaster awards was my favourite awards of the year.

Same last year when Bentleigh were in D2. Didnt stay for drinks when they were only 3 K from their ground. poor form.

Did the Saints take the Uni Boys too lightly?? The loss has cost them dearly (no double chance)! In all my years of playing footy I haven't heard a longer/louder/nastier "bake" than what the SMS seniors got after the game. Man it was loud - dropped my *** when he started! Too their credit the Saints were in attendance at the after match.

Love some comments on the senior umps from the saints Griff - your opinion?

Just a side issue, had UNI known the Hawks seconds were going to down the Magpies we would have won the reserves but ... we didn't so we can suck eggs I guess!

Yeah it was a good bake!!! Very much deserved though......

Lets just say i have never been so frustrated with umpires as i was on Saturday.... in saying that though, you cant blame them for the loss, we just were not up to it on Saturday, you guys were pretty good! Obviously we need to turn it around pretty quickly if we are going to go anywhere!!!

So are you saying the only reason you lost in the reserves was because you thought you couldn't make it.....???

Poor form shown by Bentleigh not sticking around. Having a beer, and putting money into the oppostion clubs is what keeps clubs afloat and is the spirit of Ammatuer footy. The sooner the Bentleigh boys realise that the better.

I have always enjoyed Powerhouses drinks up stairs overlooking the ground and the lake.

Uni Highs quizmaster awards was my favourite awards of the year.

Alot of us (2s players), went back to support our U19s, who thrashed top side ajax by 99 points.

Thumbs up to PH's canteen top dim sims :thumbsu:

why would you go for a drink in your clubrooms when you are probably the worst bunch of blokes.. you went into the game to hurt the bentleigh players. all you did was when you got the ball you kicked it quickly so you didnt get hit but then snipe our players behind the ball. biggest bunch of weak dogs and you should be ashamed of the way you played the game on saturday.

but seeing the way you play footy you can see why you are not in the finals and were trying to avoid relegation.. i just love after the game your players and pointing at the scoreboard. we are playing finals with a 16-2 record.

So to all the scum down at PowerHouse ill leave you on this
Have A Shit One!

Hey Dukes, All you are doing is reinforcing your soft reputation. Power House doesn't have a reputation for sniping blokes off the ball - otherwise you would be hearing heaps more about it on this forum.

We are hard at it though. Might not have the leg speed or the skills quite right this year, but obviously you have taken offence to our blokes determination to get the ball.

So Dukesy, have a bit more of a cry and continue to hang out on the wing and wait for it like most of your seniors mates.

And one last thing: we always have a drink in the rooms afterwards, no matter how spiteful the match was (not that Saturday was spiteful anyway - maybe just for girls like you)

Yeah it was a good bake!!! Very much deserved though......

Lets just say i have never been so frustrated with umpires as i was on Saturday.... in saying that though, you cant blame them for the loss, we just were not up to it on Saturday, you guys were pretty good! Obviously we need to turn it around pretty quickly if we are going to go anywhere!!!

So are you saying the only reason you lost in the reserves was because you thought you couldn't make it.....???

No disrespect intended but that is what I mean - we got beaten by 4 goals when we really thought there was no hope - poor all round! :(

No worries Snipe we have some good conatcts in immigration. They are even supplying translaters for the finals so we can understand them for a change.

Only one question - why didn't you guys come up for a beer afterwards?
Why would the mighty demons lower themselves and going into another clubs rooms. As I was told when we played them twice this year how good there ground and clubrooms are and we don't deserve to be in there presences. So they probably went back to Bentleigh and played soggy biscuit.

bentleigh after their performance on the weekend should send their appologies to monash who knocked off stjohns. you monash boys would have been celebrating at the final siren thinking you had avoided relegation. you boys would have thought you wouldnt even need to check the results to see if bentleigh had won. must have been quite a shock to find out you were still bottom of the table after the house's win

in the leadup to finals Ive been having a look through bentleighs team lists and it has not been a very settled lineup at all over the final month of the season. we know 5 top players were "rested" for the game vs house but will so many changes over the past month come to haunt them? they didnt have too many fit players on the bench come the end on saturday either which is why house ran away with 5 goals to 0 in the 4th quarter as bentleigh were just about missing half of their 22 that would be expected to play this week

Hey Dukes !
I would assume you are of the 'Daisy Dukes' variety.
Head down to Safeway mate... There is a special on tissues, you can dry your eyes and stuff your bra at the same time.
Keep your chin up Pal.

Come on everyone, lets get off the whole Bentleigh V House game, I mean congrats to the House knocking Bentleigh off, Bad Luck for the poor Gryphs, Bad luck for SMS, but SMS's bad luck turned into our (SFX) good luck just and Elsternwick made it with St John's going down. Good finish to the season!!!

Have to say never seen such a close even comp like D3 this year, It has been great!!!

Now all the sides who did not make it, can rest the bodies and look forward to next season, whereas there is still a job to be done for Bent, SFX, SMS and Elsternwick.

Bring on the finlas!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the story with the report out of S Grace (Elsternwick) & Russo (SFX)? Who has been reported for what?

I cant really tell you what happened as the incident happened in the elst forward line and I was standing in the SFX forward line.

But Grace was red carded!!! Thats all I can tell you McAdam.

bentleigh after their performance on the weekend should send their appologies to monash who knocked off stjohns. you monash boys would have been celebrating at the final siren thinking you had avoided relegation. you boys would have thought you wouldnt even need to check the results to see if bentleigh had won. must have been quite a shock to find out you were still bottom of the table after the house's win

in the leadup to finals Ive been having a look through bentleighs team lists and it has not been a very settled lineup at all over the final month of the season. we know 5 top players were "rested" for the game vs house but will so many changes over the past month come to haunt them? they didnt have too many fit players on the bench come the end on saturday either which is why house ran away with 5 goals to 0 in the 4th quarter as bentleigh were just about missing half of their 22 that would be expected to play this week

This would have to the cake, to be the biggest loadest a bullsh1t I have ever read!

Apologise to Monash??? Get me a fukn break!! They made their own bed, so they can fukn lie in it. What next? are you going to pin the Holocaust, September 11 & the Hindenberg disaster on us as well? Get off the forum you flog!

Oh & for the issue of resting players & going into a final with "a very unsettled lineup". Yeah I'd really feel insecure & unconfident about having the team's 5 best players coming back into the line up. Muppet

I cant really tell you what happened as the incident happened in the elst forward line and I was standing in the SFX forward line.

But Grace was red carded!!! Thats all I can tell you McAdam.

What happened to you guys after half time, I believe you nearly threw away an 80 point lead?

What happened to you guys after half time, I believe you nearly threw away an 80 point lead?

You believed right!!!! The wicks just came out and started playing good footy. Smith, Grace and Mahoney turned it on!!!

We saw the best and worst of the Wicks in the 1 game.....

hahaha yea maybe he could borrow a blouse from the RSL and he could wear it with a lovely pair of daisy dukes and the padded bra as suggested by Jamiroquai while they prepare for a tilt at the premiership and continue season 2009.

I find it very hard to believe that a team of b1tches, whimps, morons and "marshmallow" footballers have gone 16-2 for the year without there being some form of talent within the side. Hopefully they produce the goods to prove the doubters wrong.

So the end of the regular season has come. Having been to all 10 D3 grounds this year I thought I would have a go at ranking them. Just my thoughts and would be interested in seeing what others think.

1). Bentleigh
2). UHS
3). Monash Gryphons
4). St Johns
5). West Brunswick
6). St Francis X
7). Hawthorn
8). Powerhouse
9). SMS
10). Elsternwick

Please note that 2 of the grounds I didn't play on, just watched and that the grounds would change depending on the time of year we played there.
All very interesting but the important issue is the quality of the canteen
10 Elsternwick
9 St Johns
8 UHS-VS
7 Power house
6 St Francis
5 west Brunswick
4 SMS
3 Monash Gryphons
2 bentleigh
1 Hawthorn

Status