D4 2011 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tied down to no club in particular but was asked to go along and watch some matches as a VAFA rep. Now the information i got and witnessed has recently been confirmed by a city bound player on your list who may have had a bit too much to drink at a night spot in the city and let some info slip. Nothing against South Mornington, just concerned about the club in the VAFA.

No need pal, as I am not a VAFA rep but just someone who is associated with another club in D4 and have a strong dislike about how south go about things. Only came to my attention when i met some players out in the city and noticed i had seen them playing for you so spoke to them. My problem is more on field after being on the receiving end of a few cheapys behind play but from what these guys said sounds like you have much bigger problems off field. Anyway good luck bud, would like to say seeya out on the field come grand final day but... thats right, didnt make it there.
Glad a few team mates told me about this haha it really is that easy to get under the skin of a couple of you guys. Not guilty of anything are you?
I am from a club in a very different grade but can safely say this is a load of $%^. You have already contradicted yourself at least once and lost all credibility. Get over it

I am from a club in a very different grade but can safely say this is a load of $%^. You have already contradicted yourself at least once. Get over it

mate just havin a bit of fun, i do actually play for a club. was just told from some players that people get very upset on here very easily and thought id have a bit of fun with it... just shows people at south morongton are easily annoyed haha

mate just havin a bit of fun, i do actually play for a club. was just told from some players that people get very upset on here very easily and thought id have a bit of fun with it... just shows people at south morongton are easily annoyed haha

What a shame your club has to put up with you.

So you are tied to a club? your'e not? your'e a VAFA rep? your'e not? you are a player? your'e not? your'e a disgruntled ex-coach! i'm not here for a slanging match, name who you are and your club or move on, as i don't think you can name your club, as you don't have one.

i just said i play for a club that is in the grand final... geez do they breed them that stupid down there? not hard to figure out. having a bit of fun with you pal and you were way off when you thought i was an ex coach! It really is that easy to get under the skin of people on here!! even funnier is people at your own club bag you guys.. end of rant im only teasing you.. actually have no care for what happens with you guys.. we beat you on the field once and then you beat us... i just dont like off the ball acts and just happen to have heard shit about your club thats all.

Funniest is nobody from your club said boo on here this year until they knew they were certain of being promoted!

Well done on that by the way, saw both games on the weekend and SFX were a cut above the other three sides in quality.

i just said i play for a club that is in the grand final... geez do they breed them that stupid down there? not hard to figure out. having a bit of fun with you pal and you were way off when you thought i was an ex coach! It really is that easy to get under the skin of people on here!! even funnier is people at your own club bag you guys.. end of rant im only teasing you.. actually have no care for what happens with you guys.. we beat you on the field once and then you beat us... i just dont like off the ball acts and just happen to have heard shit about your club thats all.

forgive me for my ignorance, just confused as you said you have been so many things, a player, a vafa rep and that you were at the swinburne game and you claim to know what happened, and you seem incensed that since the alleged incident the Vice President has not been reprimanded..... Just seems everything falls into place that you are a digruntled ex-coach... Well if you are in fact from SFX, well done on getting to the grand final and getting promoted to D3, but i don't think your president would want this sort of rubbish on here.

GIFSoup

Anyone know what Scammell Reserve looks like at the moment?

RC played a final there 3 years ago and it was boggy in the center... And that was a fairly dry season... So... I'm guessing its similar to Swinburnes ground at the moment, though a bit bigger? I'm not sure if that's an advantage to Swinburne or not...

Y if ur playing in a granny r u attending so many south games at the same time u ment to be playing:rolleyes::rolleye

reading results with interest that with eley park's seniors going down that puts 3 of the players from the weekend out from the reserves, having played more than 10 in the seniors, that might hurt them a bit

Norfolk, good luck on the recovery mate - broken legs aren't much fun. Hobbling up the stairs in plaster at Flemington races is tough yards!

Now I have had a look at the full vote tally.................
and............
my summary is...................................

Tugger wait for it................................

SOME OF THOSE UMPIRES MUST HAVE HAD A MASSIVE FRIDAY NIGHT BECAUSE SOME / MOST VOTES ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!

MAKES THE COMPETITION A LAUGHING STOCK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOME OF THOSE UMPIRES MUST HAVE HAD A MASSIVE FRIDAY NIGHT BECAUSE SOME / MOST VOTES ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!

LOLZ

Tugger - I hope you've still got some humility left mate.

Harvey - congratulations on being the first player from D4 to get drafted to the AFL. (I realise that you're still waiting for the call.) A player of your outstanding abilities deserves to get noticed.

Ahhh the old you must be an AFL player chestnut - was waiting for that one IFF......took a while!

The votes given in some games are out and out ridiculous - there is nothing wrong with stating facts!

Norfolk, good luck on the recovery mate - broken legs aren't much fun. Hobbling up the stairs in plaster at Flemington races is tough yards!

Now I have had a look at the full vote tally.................
and............
my summary is...................................

Cisco got 4, 3 votes,3 of those the sides finished 7/8/9 on the ladder.

He got 6,1 votes those sides finished ,2/3/4/1/8/6.

Only 1, 3 vote that he got against Swiny that fits Your analysis.

Can't see how why he could not have played well enough to earn these votes,he is a pretty good player who stands out.

Anyway not ridiculous by any means when you look at finishing positions.

Here's the teams Ladder for Votes in the league B&F.

Club Votes
1 St Francis Xavier 83
2 Swinburne University 67
3 Eley Park Sharks 63
4 Richmond Central 62
5 North Brunswick 53
6 South Mornington 51
7 Manningham Cobras 50
8 Point Cook 40
9 Box Hill North 38
10 Chadstone 34

Looks very similar to the ladder at the end of the season. Maybe the umpires didn't get too much wrong (aside from the cisco thing of course)

1 St Francis Xavier
2 Swinburne University
3 Richmond Central
4 Eley Park Sharks
5 South Mornington
6 Manningham Cobras
7 Point Cook
8 North Brunswick
9 Box Hill North
10 Chadstone

Ahhh the old you must be an AFL player chestnut - was waiting for that one IFF......took a while!

The votes given in some games are out and out ridiculous - there is nothing wrong with stating facts!

I can't be bothered doing any analysis, get paid for it & struggle then! However, D4 players & D4 umpires are in the same grade. Coincidence - I think not.

We all find (found) it tough when we disagree with decisions. And some of the decisions in D4 reserves & seniors are just plain wrong.

Anyway - we can probably move on to wishing the teams in the finals all the best now. (Waz - D4 would be a bit different for all of us if you guys go up.)

All along I have stated for Cisco to finish 2nd, in a team that copped 150+ point drubbings week in week out, is a farce.

The 2 games I saw Cisco play (AGAIN, nothing against the bloke), that he received a total of 5 votes, is just plain rubbish. Then 3 for Swinburn game..........................I reckon each team would have their own story - it just makes a complete mockery of the umpires judgement.

Sympathy or pity votes - take your pick.

But you are correct on 1 thing IFF - D4 players get D4 umpires.

All along I have stated for Cisco to finish 2nd, in a team that copped 150+ point drubbings week in week out, is a farce.

The 2 games I saw Cisco play (AGAIN, nothing against the bloke), that he received a total of 5 votes, is just plain rubbish.

Harvey,cisco received only 3 votes and 1 votes,you saw him play 2 games and get 5 votes???????????????????????

The 2 games I saw Cisco play (AGAIN, nothing against the bloke), that he received a total of 5 votes, is just plain rubbish.

Harvey,cisco received only 3 votes and 1 votes,you saw him play 2 games and get 5 votes???????????????????????

Apologies ump - you got one right! Chalk it down as the best year had from yourself! :)

Just for sh*ts and giggles, losing margin (remember not 1 game won) and votes received;

1 171 1
2 232
3 171
4 160
5 126
6 123 3
7 166 3
8 171
9 133 1
10 76 3
11 125 1
12 82 1
13 69
14 185 3
15 167
16 85
17 11 1
18 169

Average losing margin of 134.5. Recevied 3 votes in 4 games where losing margin averaged 137.5!!!!!

There is no way to justify these rubbish umpire votes.

FARCE

I can't be bothered doing any analysis, get paid for it & struggle then! However, D4 players & D4 umpires are in the same grade. Coincidence - I think not.

We all find (found) it tough when we disagree with decisions. And some of the decisions in D4 reserves & seniors are just plain wrong.

Anyway - we can probably move on to wishing the teams in the finals all the best now. (Waz - D4 would be a bit different for all of us if you guys go up.)

Fingers crossed IFF!

RC are in their best form for the year, at the right time. All I can do now is wait.

If only I could umpire!

Fingers crossed IFF!

RC are in their best form for the year, at the right time. All I can do now is wait.

If only I could umpire!

You won't be the only one waiting, I want my first game back from this broken pin to be in D3.

Move on from the umpire topic lads, it is farqing boring!

Tips for This Week

Seniors

RC by 4 goals

I think the snakes tall forwards and improved onball division will prove a bit too much for the Razorbacks. Having watched both games last week, RC is the only team that can get within 5 goals of SFX. The Razorbacks run and carry might trouble the snakes if they can get enough ball to feed Kilmartin and Green, but I think one of either Tregear, Angus or Browne will kick a bag.

Reserves

EP by 2 goals

I expect this one to go down to the wire. The sharks have a very even team lead by Donnelly and Khariwala in the middle and Farrugia up forward while the snakes are too reliant on Davey up forward and Matthews down back.

Good luck to all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back