D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

No, its probably more the fact that we are in D2 not D4.......

Well maybe you should post on the D2 thread then, and before your already inflated egos get the better of you remember you are in D2 because of offield dealings not winning GFs.

typical post from obviously a now ex salesian player - merger with syndal fell over becuase they believe they are above D4 - even though they will tell you the standard is no better. I think celebrations of D4 premiership side and runner up 08 may be dampened by the fact they could play st marys/salesian the following year :rolleyes:

typical post from obviously a now ex salesian player - merger with syndal fell over becuase they believe they are above D4 - even though they will tell you the standard is no better. I think celebrations of D4 premiership side and runner up 08 may be dampened by the fact they could play st marys/salesian the following year :rolleyes:
I will be shocked if they stay up in D2. Mergers don't work - just look at the Kew boys, talked themselves up with merger with North Kew and Finished last in D3.

I think people will be flocking down to Central land when we finally install the big screen TV.....

scoreboard.jpg

Will have to put the beer prices up though :( :(

You gotta get one, Wazzer, even at the expense of expensive beer.

Watching a replay of yourself in action on the big screen is amazing. The downside is that play continues while you stand there marvelling at how great you are. ;)

So: Get one, and train the guys to ignore it totally. You'll literally run rings around the opposition who'll be too fascinated to play.

funniest call i've heard on here in a while!!

You need to get out more.....

2 shit clubs???

St Marys both deep into finals last year

Salesian Seniors 1 semi D2 06
Reserves Grand Final 06...

No one is predicting anything boys. We are just looking forward to the union!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me, why is this a typical post??? Explain yourself??

Its not that we beleived we are above D4 football, its not that big a difference really, but why would we want to go down 2 divisions, it doesnt make sense.

You gotta get one, Wazzer, even at the expense of expensive beer.

Watching a replay of yourself in action on the big screen is amazing. The downside is that play continues while you stand there marvelling at how great you are. ;)

So: Get one, and train the guys to ignore it totally. You'll literally run rings around the opposition who'll be too fascinated to play.

Tigers, the thought of seeing you in replay on the big screen blows my mind,and I don't really won't instant replays of me either,I get into enough trouble without them:) leave that alone you Ba%*****.

Its not that we beleived we are above D4 football, its not that big a difference really, but why would we want to go down 2 divisions, it doesnt make sense.
grouse, bloody grouse... Keep it up fellas... This is what we need during the off season, some aggression. ahhh gotta love it ay.

My view on this for those who care: I am glad St F*&kwits are gone, never had the pleasure of playing against Salesians so I don't give a flying dingo's kidney really

huru

Tigers, the thought of seeing you in replay on the big screen blows my mind,and I don't really won't instant replays of me either,I get into enough trouble without them:) leave that alone you Ba%*****.

Nelly, I would love to have seen that 15m hand pass from the Narita Cup on the Big Screen...Classic.

Its not actually any sort off attack on Salesians as a club and probably not even a reference to either teams performance on the field, but in all honesty St Mary`s made no friends in D4 this year, we should all be happy we dont have to play them this year at least, also Griff I reckon you will like having Armstrong around, one of the better blokes and tough as nails for a little bloke.

Does Punt Rd have a big screen? They should install one for the annual Snakes v Demons match!

They are redeveloping there soon. So it may be a bit of a construction site next season... at least the old supporters club.

At any rate... It couldn't be hard to contruct an electronic scoreboard could it? a few light bulbs in the right places? A remote control box? I've gotta get someone on the job!

Today's joke of the day:

A brunette is walking through the country, when she finds a bottle. She rubs it and, you guessed it, a genie appears.
The genie says, "You are allowed three wishes. But, I must warn you, anything you get, all the blondes in the world get twice as much."
The woman says, "Okay. Give me a nice house."
The genie replies, "You now have one nice house and all the blondes in the world have two."
The the lady says, "Give me a gorgeous man."
The genie replies, "You now have one gorgeous man, while all the blondes have two."
The lady says, "For my last wish, Genie, see that stick over there? Beat me half to death with it."

Wondered how long it would take.

Just the response we big footy regulars would expect from St Fairies......

Absolute twits.

A lot of people taking a few pot shots at the merger but this is the sort of negativety that I expected. Heaven forbid a club should be pro-active and look at the big picture and beyond just next year. I sincerely hope that the people that are showing this negative attitude are not on the boards of their clubs because if they are good luck to them this year and beyond because you'll need every bit of it!

Guru out!

A lot of people taking a few pot shots at the merger but this is the sort of negativety that I expected. Heaven forbid a club should be pro-active and look at the big picture and beyond just next year. I sincerely hope that the people that are showing this negative attitude are not on the boards of their clubs because if they are good luck to them this year and beyond because you'll need every bit of it!

Guru out!
Mr guru1,

I am not against any merger, as I am part of a club that became because of a merger. I am just against arrogant smart arses who think they are better than everybody else. I am against people who do not believe in sportsmanship. I am upset that these people got a free (I use the word "free" in the sense that they did not play in or win any grand finals to go to D3 then to D2) ride to D2. Granted there are people who think that their club(s) will benefit from said merger. Amateur players bust their chops to either play in or win a grand final and then go up a grade, level, division, whatever, but these arrogant c_ _ k s_ _ _ _ _ s don't. All they have to do now is rock up and play footy. It sucks.

huru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back